Request for Prayers for Bonnie, Limitool's (Brad's) wife.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I just received a text message from Brad (Limitool) telling me that his' wife Bonnie is in the ICU in the Hospital and it does not look good. He wrote that she was having trouble breathing Friday and having more trouble Saturday and 911 was called and she was taken to the hospital. Brad promised to call me to give me an update when possible but she currently cannot stand, sit up and cannot talk because it lowers her oxygen levels. Bonnie is such a kind, gracious, giving and loving person who would help anyone in need. She has welcomed me into her' and Brad's home (I believe) 5 times now and they have fed me, provided me a room to sleep, lots of friendship and conversation, advice and the love of very special friends and I am not the only one they have wlecomed into their' home. Please pray for Bonnie that the Lord will heal her and get her back home and please pray for Brad and their' whole family that they will be able to get through these sad and stressful times.

Frank

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Will do ..Wishing her the best .. Thanks for letting us know!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Frank, I will pray for Bonnie's recovery. Brad is indeed a nice man...May God Bless!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Prayer offered.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes Sir, You have them

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Prayers Sent....Thanks for letting everyone know.

Kace

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I am so sorry, I met Brad a few years ago. Brad you need me, I'll be there ASAP, and tomorrow is NOT too soon. My friend, you have seen too much already - remembering back a few years here. I'm right here, just holler. One good and very decent human being = Brad.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
For those who do not remember, Brad lost his daughter and grandson in an auto accident about 4 years ago now.

OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I am so very sorry to tell you all that Brad text messaged me at 12:23 PM EDT and told me that Bonnie had been moved to Comfort Care and the Doctor said that she will pass soon. I was on my way back from Sweetwater, Tennessee where I looked at a Ford Ranger that is being auctioned off and had to stop at a Truck Stop to regain my composure after reading the text message. While there, I called Brad who was apparently crying and in so much grief, so we only talked for a short time. Bonnie's kids and grandkids are on their way down from Michigan and Brad hopes they make it down to see her before she passes. He is not sure if and when there will be a Memorial for her but she requested to be cremated. I will keep you all updated when I hear more.

Frank

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Probably very few members here ever had a chance to meet Brad. I'm one of the lucky ones.

I've met and have known thousands of people. Brad is one of the finest men I've ever met. I'm so sorry about this, he'd lost too much already.

He needs friends around him now. Father please be there for Brad.

And Frank, thank you so much for keeping us aware of what's going on.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I PM'd Dean (relevantchair) about this. Dean and I met Brad together a long time ago now.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably very few members here ever had a chance to meet Brad. I'm one of the lucky ones.

I've met and have known thousands of people. Brad is one of the finest men I've ever met. I'm so sorry about this, he'd lost too much already.

He needs friends around him now. Father please be there for Brad.

And Frank, thank you so much for keeping us aware of what's going on.

I have spoken with Brad many times on the phone, always planned to visit him. Great personality, humor and willingness to help others. He taught me more about archery over the phone, and here on T-net then anyone ever could in person.

God bless and Thoughts and prayers.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Quite the couple , Bonnie and Brad.
Deep and I did get to meet them a while back. Smiles all around.

Sometimes a spouse is such a positive anchor for the heart/soul the thought of losing them is overwhelming.
Such an example here.
Losing them is a whole nother story.

huntsman: Let us know if there is a need we can fill. Through P.M. or whatever.
Understandably I didn't get ahold of Brad but left a message.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More prayers going Brad and Bonnie's way. Miracles can happen.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks everyone for the outpouring of love and friendship for such wonderful two people and their families during this sorrowful time. I wish that I could be there during this time to lend support to Brad but between Bonnie's kids and grandkids and Brad's kids and grandkids, he is going to have his' hands full with more than a full house of family swarming him and a lot of emotions. When I talked with Brad, I told him that I truly believe that Bonnie started going downhill when Kristi and Carter got killed on I-65 in Franklin, TN in February 2015 and then the pain that she was in from the neck surgery from two years ago along with her back pain, put her in a further downhill spiral with her health. I promise to update everyone on any news as soon as I get it from Brad. I just ask and pray that the TNET family will give Brad as much support as possible because he is going to need all the support he can get. He tries to put on a brave face but he is hurting now, just like he was hurting when Kristi and Carter were killed because I heard it in his voice when I talked with him and once Bonnie does pass, he is going to hurt so much more. When things are a little less hectic and less overwhelming for Brad, it is my hopes to travel back out to Centerville just to show him support and let him know that I am there if he ever needs me but won't stay long unless he asks me to.

Frank

Last edited:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Prayers said for Brad and his wife Bonnie at this most difficult time. God's Speed to their entire family.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread