Metal Detecting Stuff - Burglarized!

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not but thought I couldn't find it and wanted to share. What a terrible thing to do!

URGENT REQUEST! Last night, between 11pm and midnight, Metal Detecting Stuff In The Woodlands, TX was burglarized. Between 15-20 detectors were stolen valued at $15-20K. We need our Texas friends to share this post and hopefully we can find this scum. If anyone sees the following items show up in pawnshops, Craigslist or FB marketplace, please send us the link or location.
Minelab Ctx3030
Minelab Excalibur
5 Minelab Equinox 800
White’s MX Sport
XP Deus
4 Garrett AT Max
Garrett AT Gold
Fisher F19
Minelab go find 66

We appreciate any help you can give. Let’s make this go viral! MetalDetectingStuff.jpg

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
So sorry to hear this and hope that they find the scum thieves and put them away for a long time! They are looking at a felony conviction and should get to meet some real nice folks in the bathrooms and showers.:laughing7:

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For Sale Minicab CTX 3030 asking $100 Call 867 5309
You will spot the ads Because the lister will not have proper knowledge of the item or its value. Been there done That. Hope you were insured friend. This monetary loss sucks but the feeling of being violated is worse. Makes you want to enact some 1800's Good ol Texas Smack down on their @$$

OP
OP
E

eman1000

Feb 24, 2016
Elizabethtown, IN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus ORX, Etrac, F75, Simplex, MX5, V3i, Equinox, Tesoro Vaq, F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I saw this posted on a Whites Facebook page I follow and thought I would share hopefully they find them. You can tell they don't know what there stealing because they left a perfectly good MXT in the corner! :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread