Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It has rained a lot here and the ground has been saturated for quite a while now. I have a huge permission that I have to avoid making muddy messes on and so have not been able to hunt much at all this year. I guess that it is actually a good thing as I have been getting over a bad spell with the lower back. It would have been worse to have drier weather and not be able to get out. I have another permission but can't hit it until my wife gets out of school for the summer, it belongs to her former boss and good friend. We had another inch of rain today, guess we should have planted rice. And yes, the grass is very tall and very thick now and the ground is spongy. But soon the rain will quit and it will be just hot and very humid but I will be able to dig with less problems. so find things for me to see!

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ground wet (clay)? Now i s the time to dig ! Dig baby dig,August that clay will be harder than Cement :)

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
After the rain, start hitting the permissions! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread