Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By 49er12
  • 4 Post By Jason in Enid

Thread: Minelab ctx 3030

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Observer

Aug 2013
    Wastelands
    Whites DFX
    194 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Minelab ctx 3030

Is this machine the real deal unbiased opinion, over hyped or simple hands down better than whites v3i and others. You guys and ladies use these machines, I understand you have to get to understand to get the full advantage of owning it. Anyhow give us the run down
    xcopperstax likes this.

us
    Oct 2009
    7310 times
    Better idea, why dont you go to the CTX subforum and spend a day reading there.

us
    Mar 2019
    KY
    Fisher Research Labs F2
    92 times
    Metal Detecting
    From what I've read and heard, it's a high end machine, but it's response time isn't as good as the Equinox and it's heavy.

There are also rumors that it's replacement will be announced/released later this year.

I would never buy one new, but you can probably get a used one for half price given the popularity of the Equinox.

us
    Sep 2018
    Massachusetts
    Garrett AT Max
    1846 times
    My friend has one and he is hands down the best detectorist I know. I think luck plays a part too. I think it's not an easy machine to learn but it's a really good one!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29110 times
    CTX 3030 is a great detector, while its processor is slower than the Equinox, the 3030 will tell you how many targets are under your coil and which ones are conductive and which are ferrous when you turn on Target Trace, Equinox will not do that. 3030 gives a lot more info and more target ID numbers than the Equinox as well. They are both good detectors, just 2 different detectors. I also own both myself.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links