devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's wishing all a Safe and Happy Memorial Day and weekend. Let's all take a few minutes and reflect back on our Nations History and all the sacrifices made by a servicemen and women from the Revolutionary War up until present. These American Patriots gave their lives so that we can enjoy the freedoms that we enjoy each and everyday. Freedom does not come cheap. It never has and never will. I Thank each and every Veteran here that has served past and present. God Bless You, and God Bless America.:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you all veterans who are here today and to the ones that paid the ultimate sacrifice:icon_salut:

OP
OP
devldog

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm remembering my father-in-law, Navy Lt. Robert Madison, who served in the Pacific during WWII and died last week at the age of 93.
RIP "Grandbob"; you completed your watch.
Don....
Mackaydon, God's Speed to you and your family in the recent loss of your father-in-law. The Lt. lived a good long life to the age of 93. We are losing more WWII Vets everyday. God Bless them. They were of the Greatest Generation.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- George S. Patton

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good post. Growing up it was always Decoration Day and didn't involve a big beer party at the lake. Special remembrance to my cousin who was killed by the Nazis in 1944. But you know, he died to ensure people could go have a big beer party at the lake.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good post. Growing up it was always Decoration Day and didn't involve a big beer party at the lake. Special remembrance to my cousin who was killed by the Nazis in 1944. But you know, he died to ensure people could go have a big beer party at the lake.
AMEN to that

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
YEP! Wife & I went to the D-Day Memorial in Bedford County, Va. today; it was HOT! HOT! HOT!

MAILITY

May 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMEN to that

servicemen and women from the Revolutionary War up until present. These American Patriots gave their lives so that we can enjoy the freedoms that we enjoy each and everyday. Freedom does not come cheap. It never has and never will.

MAILITY

May 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
servicemen and women from the Revolutionary Xender Discord Omegle War up until present. These American Patriots gave their lives so that we can enjoy the freedoms that we enjoy each and everyday. Freedom does not come cheap. It never has and never will.

servicemen and women from the Revolutionary War up until present. These American Patriots gave their lives so that we can enjoy the freedoms that we enjoy each and everyday. Freedom does not come cheap. It never has and never will.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread