devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This past Monday my wife took our daughter to the Dr. for a severe headache. She had a headache going on for about 3 days. Our Dr. sent my wife and daughter to our local hospital for an MRI. Our daughter started having symptoms of a slight stroke and started having trouble with her balance and walking. The MRI results came back fine, but our daughter had a bad allergic reaction to the contrast administered during the test. The Neurologist recommended she be transferred to Piedmont Atlanta for further tests to be on the safe side. Our daughter was released from the hospital on Wednsday after several more tests. Long story short, our daughter has a hereditary medical condition as her mother and grandmother and aunt has. This Complicted Migrane as the Dr.'s described it can trigger these stroke like symptoms. The Dr.'s said that our daughter will rehab back. Her balance is much better, but her left foot is still turned slightly as she walks. She is walking with the aid of a walker for now. This scared at least 10 years off my life. Our daughter is only 21 years old and we hope this will be the only episode she has of this. If you will, keep her in your prayers. Prayer works. God Bless, and Thanks for listening.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My prayers are with you. My sons have picked up a few medical issues that wanders around on their moms side.

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers for y'all and for a complete recovery for your daughter.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I hope and pray your daughter makes a 100% recovery!

I will pray for her tonight. :angel1:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill pray for her. Though God is all ready by her side my friend

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prayers sent. Let’s hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Thoughts and prayers for a speedy and 100% recovery. I have something similar from my mom’s side of the family. It’s painless but knocks out the vision in my left eye for up to 5 hours, all I see is TV snow screen and only happens when I’m over tired or very hot.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'll be sure to remember her in my prayers. God willing, I hope she has a speedy recovery.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hold her and tell her she will be ok.

OP
OP
devldog

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks so much for all the kind words and prayers sent. This means so much in times such as this. We have a Great membership made up of some Great folks here. I feel blessed to be a part of it.

lairmo

Silver Member
Jan 1, 2009
SW MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X
Dear God..Please let devldog's daughter be OK!! My prayers are in...(said them in my head before typing them out)...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoping for the Best ! Do as the Doctors Say !

Jeff

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sending prayers tonight. I'm glad they were able to figure it out. Six years ago at the age of 53 my wife developed a 4 day headache. She never told me about it, and imagine my panic when I received a phone call while I was working, saying that she was being rushed to the hospital, then flown (Life Star Helicopter) from that hospital to another because they were thinking she needed immediate Brain surgery because of a stroke. The headache was a TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack) or minor stroke, that evolved into the full blown version after the 4 day long episode. She spent 1 week in the hospital, went thru some speech therapy, and although parts of her memory were affected, she has made a full recovery and is doing extremely well. To look at her, you would never know she had a stroke and is very lucky. I hope the same recovery for your young daughter and if she has a positive attitude and your support, I know she will be fine. Ron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread