Topic of conversation for the curious minds which r many questions

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I sit here many years of detecting, I buy a machine no particular brand or price required because it’s a tool to discover lost items in our ground. So I said this sounds awesome,then later on I said wow this machine goes only a small fraction depth wise to recover relics, coins etc, curious minds always ask questions that matter and anyone thinks they are dumb I say u r dumb, it’s how we learn in life ask questions. Getting back we no school don’t teach real history and certainly not metal detecting classes, I guess u have to go to college for geology etc to further that destination. Ok point is being we don’t no but I care, can you just imagine what’s beneath us for years. Bones, relics etc wow, I’d like to dig deeper but mainly would like to be able to elimate trash, cans, tabs etc that would be mega. Old maps we are lucky to have but u have to take the time to understand what they mean, but then again so many foundations r not mapped and only found accidentally in the woods, ok so where do we go from here I wish we had accessories to a satellite to possibly uncover treasure in ground buried or in caves from western days we all no there stuff there, gov has to have such but not for us. In ending the oceans hold the most which 99% will never search, but land yesthe land has so much to offer but we need a little more help other than expensive detector that isn’t that advanced appreciate your thoughtfulness

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread