Is better Then the Winter Though :coffee2:

an electric fan is cheaper then propane & Electric heat

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't forget Lyme Disease

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Or flesh eating bacteria if you go in the water to escape the heat, or just happen to love water hunting...

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RubberSuit2.jpg

alaskaseeker

Jun 22, 2019
Ak,Tn
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
About like here, hot and humid, 7 am and already 28C. ....

pa-dirt_nc-sand

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2016
South Western PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 with DD coil
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It looks like we are trying to break last years record rainfall in the first 7 months of 2019 in W PA...

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like we are trying to break last years record rainfall in the first 7 months of 2019 in W PA...

I Don't know what the Totals are, but I think last years record Totals are Dead & Gone already, Even if we get a Drought till January.
Here we haven't had 7 days in a row of No Precip all year

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going to be 98 on friday we just had a huge rain storm and the sewer outside the front of my house wasnt draining so I look outside my car Honda accord is in deep water and theres 4 inches of water in my car out comes my shop vac so today pulled the spark plugs cranked the engine and pumped a gallon of water out of the cylinders. Have to put a compressor on wifes car no A/C I agree its better that freezing cold winter I wish it was a cool 65 with a little breeze.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=2]Wednesday, July 17, 2019[/h] [h=3]Excessive Heat Watch Issued for Schuylkill County for Upcoming Weekend[/h]
The National Weather Service has issued an excessive heat watch for this upcoming weekend in Schuylkill County.

EXCESSIVE HEAT WATCH IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
SUNDAY EVENING...

The National Weather Service in State College has issued an Excessive Heat Watch, which is in effect from Friday afternoon through Sunday evening.

* HEAT INDEX VALUES...Higher than 105 on Friday and Saturday.

* TIMING...The highest values will be in the afternoons, but overnight low temperatures will be very warm and the air oppressively muggy.

* IMPACTS...The heat and humidity may cause heat stress during outdoor exertion or extended exposure.

This alert is for the counties of Juniata-Franklin-Northern Lycoming-Sullivan-Southern Lycoming-
Union-Snyder-Montour-Northumberland-Columbia-Perry-Schuylkill including the cities of Mifflintown, Chambersburg, Trout Run, Laporte, Williamsport, Lewisburg, Selinsgrove, Danville, Sunbury, Shamokin, Bloomsburg, Berwick, Newport, and Pottsville.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions