Will somebody please email me when these stupid incessant pop-up ads are gone!!!

Billieg

Jul 19, 2019
Deltona Fl
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro - Teknetics T2 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to keep up with technology. Ad blockers have been around for years and stop most of that stuff. If you don't use one then don't complain. If you are getting robo calls and don't have a blocker then don't complain.... Life goes on within you and without you....... Oh, and don't buy a new detector because it will drive you nuts....

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything was fine and suddenly I started to get these popups on Tnet. I'm not getting any on other websites. I think the problem is with Tnet.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm already paying enough for my phone/internet service. Plus I'm a Charter member which I understood is supposed to have a built in app to prevent pop-up ads.
This is not enjoyable at all.

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
You need to keep up with technology. Ad blockers have been around for years and stop most of that stuff. If you don't use one then don't complain. If you are getting robo calls and don't have a blocker then don't complain.... Life goes on within you and without you....... Oh, and don't buy a new detector because it will drive you nuts....

worth repeating

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm already paying enough for my phone/internet service. Plus I'm a Charter member which I understood is supposed to have a built in app to prevent pop-up ads.
This is not enjoyable at all.
We only think we’re paying enough for phone/internet. In the US, it’s slow. But, we like cheap like cheap.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything was fine and suddenly I started to get these popups on Tnet. I'm not getting any on other websites. I think the problem is with Tnet.

Adblock Ultimate is free. Until site is fixed you can use it, it is free and it works.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread