Lake Erie and conneaut lake Pennsylvania and ohio presque isle

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time to go up to the big lake area, my friend came back from Geneva a lot of color glass washes up very pretty, and of the many ship wrecks over years waves have probably moved some items close to shore. Anyhow anyone search those two places, conneaut lakeused to be called exposition park late 1800 I believe, presque isle area. I ask a lot of questions but if I don’t I don’t learn, I’m always sharing information it’s a good thing after all u still have to do the work and search and dig , thanks

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good Luck! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Professor what’s your experience with Lake Erie anything particular, I understand the water a lot clearer or cleaner now, anyhow appreciate your expertise sir

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Planning a day trip to Presque Island State Park on August 21st.
According to State Park rules, metal detecting is permitted on the beaches and it isn't necessary to stop by park managers office first.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions