If I uploaded a arial picture of the land i have available to hunt, could anyone

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
I am sure with all the experiance on Tnet, you would get aleast a few good ideas from people on here.

SoulDancer

Oct 13, 2007
Gurnee, IL
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Yes a lot of people here can help you. :) Remember it also helps if you tell people what you might be looking for.

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without a DOUBT bud. We can help you if ANYBODY can help you. We have the knowledge on Tnet to help you out! Post the pic and we will help you out. ;)

Southern_Boy

Feb 2, 2007
New York State..Vestal, NY
Detector(s) used
Fischer CZ-3D
If you are having problems uploading the information..talk with a few members and see if you can send them the information. They can look it over and let you know where to look. Of course it is always important to do proper research...good luck though.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: If I uploaded a arial picture of the land i have available to hunt, could an

right click on image
left click > copy image location >click
click >
img.gif

insert link location> [ img]http://paste image location[ /img]

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Yep,
We, as a team, would be more than happy to look at an aerial picture and help you out. Just post the pic and we will do the pointing for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread