Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah Tommy. You have any pyramids you can loot up there in Michigan? That would be the ultimate. Used to listen to Coast to Coast a lot. In the 90's and again 08-10. Been sleeping at night now, so haven't tuned in. I enjoyed it. Didn't realize they had that website, I'll have to check it out.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, used to listen to George when driving into A2 for work around 5 A.M. Like Kray said, I will check out their web page too.

You might be too tall to fit into that coffin but who knows? If I'm still around when you pass, can I get first dibs on your Nox 800?

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess it would be fair to say that if I go first, you can have my E-TRAC! I better promise my step-daughter gets all my coins and Gold though! Think she'll want the 200 pounds of pulltabs I'm hording?

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy, used to listen to George when driving into A2 for work around 5 A.M. Like Kray said, I will check out their web page too.

You might be too tall to fit into that coffin but who knows? If I'm still around when you pass, can I get first dibs on your Nox 800?

Sorry, I'm up way too early today and had to add that if they had to, they could cut two holes into the end of the coffin for your legs to stick out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread