are "treasure markers" real ?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom will probably be back after serving his time, become engaged in some debate, violate his probation, and get moved on again.

Tom is not on a timeout, he was banned by another mod because he refused to follow rules after multiple warnings and multiple timeouts. Dont look for his return anytime in near future.

Mother Superior

Jan 18, 2017
Quebec city
Primary Interest:
Other
I've read it, and I found it to be 99% pareidolia, (maybe) 1% "oh that looks interesting."

With all due respect I think you need more than an opinion to shoot down all that was presented in this thread. All the rercuring measurements in length and angles, the techniques that were presented and proven to be true by other users emulating them, the extensiveness of all the explanations, the overal level of details... I am forced to conclude that anyone reading this thread without preconceived ideas like "this stuff is all in your head" or "its all true, aliens put them there" is forced to conclude that there is something interesting and plausible in all of this.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all due respect I think you need more than an opinion to shoot down all that was presented in this thread. All the rercuring measurements in length and angles, the techniques that were presented and proven to be true by other users emulating them, the extensiveness of all the explanations, the overal level of details... I am forced to conclude that anyone reading this thread without preconceived ideas like "this stuff is all in your head" or "its all true, aliens put them there" is forced to conclude that there is something interesting and plausible in all of this.

The stuff in that thread speaks for itself, very clearly, as do the end results. However, if folks are having fun with it, then I think they should just go and have fun. Beats sitting in front of a TV.

Zippidy~Do~Daa

Aug 24, 2019
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think if I was going to bury a big treasure. The first thing on my mind would be to keep people away from it. So I would put up a false monument or do a wrongful map just to lead the people away from the treasure. It doesn't make any sense to mark a big pile of treasure for others to see. Not unless you want to give it as a gift:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread