Like they say folks....hunker down....here it comes !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm down here at the tip of the spear and I'm shuttering up, almost done !! Got water, gas, and pet food....got MREs from irma.....hope there still good. Got to get food and last minute ice. Looks like it'll go north of me....but cant take a chance. Screenshot_20190830-111336_Chrome.jpg track looks similar to this one....Andrew !!
Good luck folks keep your heads down and your powder dry.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20190830-130955_MyRadar.jpg
20190830_131616.jpg they ain't pretty but I'm done with phase 1.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Latest projection is for it to hit southern Florida then make a turn to the north and go right up the middle of the state. If that happens we won't see anything but some light wind and a shower or two. You look like your prepared. I pray you won't get hit too hard.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
These guys haven't done a great job forecasting this storm. Just three days ago, it was going to dissipate, just be a depression. And now, Cat 4 predicted, a big turn to where? Hopefully, it will turn early and be a fish storm. Luck to all in the path of this hurricane.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya they said it would be here on Saturday just a couple days ago.....and now not till monday tuesday !! Least I got a couple more days of forecasting before I start having to deal with the boats. Might hold off on the boat stuff till tomorrow morning. If I'm lucky the forecast will be better for us then and I wont have to do as much prepping !

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make sure you have enough of everything. If that causeway goes out, it might be awhile.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You stay safe Blak bart! Keep us posted...

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, you stay safe our friend = like believers......

ROIGuy

Jun 9, 2019
Palos Park, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600/ Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope it dredges up some treasure for you Floridian pirates :skullflag:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm watching the weather channel now. All kinds of speculating at this time what will do. Hopefully it'll decide to leave you alone there Black Bart. Overheard this morning a visiting Floridian telling someone else at the grocery store you wanna fill up your bathtub before you bug out, so ya got reserve of water when you return.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya they said it would be here on Saturday just a couple days ago.....and now not till monday tuesday !! Least I got a couple more days of forecasting before I start having to deal with the boats. Might hold off on the boat stuff till tomorrow morning. If I'm lucky the forecast will be better for us then and I wont have to do as much prepping !
Stay safe my friend dont take any chances hope it fizzles out or does just enough to bring some shipwreck treasure to you a couple dabloons or a gold chain Mel Fisher missed that could be used as an anchor chain to the Titanic lol

Madmox

Mar 26, 2014
If you are ever worried about MRE’s take a look at Steve1989MREInfo on YouTube. It will allay most all MRE fears

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck Blak bart! I'm one of those inland right in the path...

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys for the good wishes. I think well be good if that track stays on target. So far looks like only tropical storm force for us but at this point one little dip south and it could be like Irma or Andrew. But I fear the worst for the treasure coast palm beach area. Gonna lose some beach front and maybe breach the dunes depending where the worst goes. Could be interesting with my 6 year old son....this will be our first hurricane together, he evacuated for Irma. Dont know if I'll send the family out or not at this point.....we will see tomorrow. I'm pretty good as a prepper so the wife and boy are battling there way through publix for our supplies right now. I'll deal with boats tomorrow depending on what the forecast says. No school already for tuesday. So I guess we will have a labor day weekend hurricane.....like 1935 !! Here we go folks its HURRICANE MANIA in south Florida.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are ever worried about MRE’s take a look at Steve1989MREInfo on YouTube. It will allay most all MRE fears

I love those things anyway......secretly I cant wait to eat them all. Lol. The hurricane is a good excuse for me to "test them out". Even if we dont lose power. I love watching people try to figure out the heating pouch thing for the first time. It's always a comedy routine !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay safe my friend dont take any chances hope it fizzles out or does just enough to bring some shipwreck treasure to you a couple dabloons or a gold chain Mel Fisher missed that could be used as an anchor chain to the Titanic lol

Perfectly said tommy especially the mel fisher titanic chain.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm watching the weather channel now. All kinds of speculating at this time what will do. Hopefully it'll decide to leave you alone there Black Bart. Overheard this morning a visiting Floridian telling someone else at the grocery store you wanna fill up your bathtub before you bug out, so ya got reserve of water when you return.

Always good to fill up the tub at the last second....extra water is good even if you only use the tub water for rinsing and washing. You can boil and drink it if you were forced to by circumstances.

nathan104

Feb 23, 2006
Emory TX
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, AT Pro, propointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope it dredges up some treasure for you Floridian pirates :skullflag:

I hope everyone there stays safe and doesn't lose everything, BUT, as a treasure hunter, this is one of my first thoughts. This huge hurricane is going to pretty much directly hit the treasure coast. There will be tons of stuff moved and unearthed. Id love to be on the beach there right after it hits.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm gonna try to get up there shortly after if possible.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions