All Treasure Hunting

Billieg

Jul 19, 2019
Deltona Fl
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro - Teknetics T2 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't like 25 mph winds! Too many trees up here in the woods to blow down on power lines.

25 mile an hr winds here is basically a summer rain storm... with 3" of rain or more.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's going to Newfoundland.

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't like 25 mph winds! Too many trees up here in the woods to blow down on power lines.

Our poplars fall with very little wind necessary if the ground is saturated. At our previous house, we were close enough to the Bay to get the full force of the wind in a hurricane. In this area, Isabel was the big one. We lost about 20 honey oaks, one of which hit my barn and deck. A big red oak came down on the 6' chain link fence around the garden. We went without electricity for about a week.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isabelle was bad here. I lost 5 or 6 trees, don't remember any more. I think 5. No power in the neighborhood for 5 days.

Andrew scared me the worst when an apparently large tornado went right OVER our neighborhood, but didn't touch down here. Roared just like a freight train. I hope I never hear that noise again.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Especially one guy I saw last weekend at a beach. Swinging the loop a good 8" above the ground, and moving like a bat out of perdition!

I have seen some folks almost run along a beach, with the idea they will find something! I've seen this way more than one time.
Those are the ignorant youtubers who have only ever had one detector dont even know the basics about it. my machines the best out of all machines its a corvette and all others are ford pintos lol I love seeing that cause you can go in and find all the stuff these idiots miss..I wish I was there to look even if I didnt find anything significant it would be a blast...

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jump on a plane...

dokc

Oct 24, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We survived a 300MPH wind here - 05/1999. House didn't quite make it and car ended up on top of where the kitchen was, dug out the neighbors from next door. 1 dog got out same time as me and kids, 2nd dog we dug out next afternoon (he was happy), then cat came out of hiding the next day. Nothing but a couple of scratches, however, a few neighbors just 3 blocks south didn't make it.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
sure i can imagine. after taking all those a.d's and anti-psychotics i'm fortunate to at least do that to an extent. i would say lucky BUT ! i have no luck otherwise my life would be better than this ? i would'nt want to deal with the after math of that ? i hope all those people have better luck than i ? or at least better health ? i realize now if you have your health you truly have everything ? then life is'nt that hard to deal with......................so to say ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread