Scorpian venom

Steuss

Aug 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wowza.

I always end up with at least a few in my tailings pile when I am in the Johnnie District. Going to have to start milking a few to help pay for gas.

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
they fall from the rafters of my house all the time, I never lift anything of cloth without shaking it
a biggish one coiled sleeping is the size of a silver dollar, last night on my desk was one ~3/8" - smallest I've seen

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd make sure of your market before you start collecting. It probably has to be pharmaceutically pure and collected by a certified lab.

You're not going to sell a repurposed milk carton full of venom for $39,000,000 anywhere "on the street"

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to move and set mobile homes in AZ I've seen just about every color of those plus snakes crazy critters out there
I saw this on Google and though that's crazy I wonder what they use it for

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
haHa Bill ! Probably takes 39,000,000 Scorpions to get a Gallon

Steuss

Aug 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
me too, been walking around the house for an hour now with a plastic cup . . . . .
Y'know, between your plastic cup, and my coffee mug, we might be able to corner the market.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Milking a cow is one thing, milking scorpions and rattlesnakes, no thanks! Leave that for you all that have them hanging around the house.

Steuss

Aug 29, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Milking a cow is one thing, milking scorpions and rattlesnakes, no thanks! Leave that for you all that have them hanging around the house.
I figure once I am able to locate the scorpion's teats, the rest will work itself out.

$$$$

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There all over out here in the woods. I'm helping a buddy build his house down the way and was up in the rafters the other day when one tried to get close to my hand...an Estwing 28 oz claw hammer does wonders for their disposition!

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Please ensure you clean tobacco smoke enema bellows before sucking . TP

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Used to hunt them in Parker AZ with a black light. They glow lime green fluorescent there

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
39,000,000 dollars per gallon wait what as my Daughter would say that's insane wonder how long it would take to squeeze that much. Out

In Texas about one day, In Rhode island about a year. Make sure you wear your gloves, they have a tendency to kick when u squeeze there bag. :laughing7:

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting