Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have spent hours and hours and hours trying to get a map overlay an old map with homes buildings ect over a recent map Maps are very hard to figure out for me are there people you can pay to do this. I had one tnetter try to help me and do an overlay where zi could use phone GPS to show where I was I'd have better luck writing in Chinese with my toes.
Any help appreciated. Tommy

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have spent hours and hours and hours trying to get a map overlay an old map with homes buildings ect over a recent map Maps are very hard to figure out for me are there people you can pay to do this. I had one tnetter try to help me and do an overlay where zi could use phone GPS to show where I was I'd have better luck writing in Chinese with my toes.
Any help appreciated. Tommy

https://support.maptiler.com/i34-overlay-an-image-over-a-map

You can search for how to do map overlays and find lots of links.

Got-Good-Tones

Mar 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy,

Yep...Kind of hard to help you out if you don't answer up to PM's or Email...offer still stands...:headbang:

Got-Good-Tones

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Chrome book

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Watching this thread, pray the best for you Tommy.........

Got-Good-Tones

Mar 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy,

I understand now...:laughing7: Yep...having a "Chrome Book" would make a world of difference...Good news is that they are currently working on various (Android & Windows) apps that will run on the Chrome Book OS...via a program called "Crossover". Should be able to see it on the "Playstore" if you want to check it out...:thumbsup:

Got-Good-Tones

Got-Good-Tones

Mar 17, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tommy,

Also did some checking on "TeamViewer" website...seems they have a version of TeamViewer for Chrome OS now...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: So if you want me to look over your shoulder while you are messing with this map you are making reference to...here's your chance...:headbang:

Got-Good-Tones

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread