I am looking for anyone or group going north to Sacramento.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: I am looking for anyone or group going north to Sacramento.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Fancy Gold!

Sep 2019
    All over!
    Anything!
    10 times
    Collecting Gold! Enjoying nature, cooking, traveling, looking at stars and planets at night and day.

I am in Llano, Tx. looking for anyone going to Sacramento or Arizona?

I am in Llano, Tx. prospecting. This river has nothing left. I need to go up to Sacramento or some place that has gold. I know 2 places with gold ofcoarse it's California. If your going somewhere else and there is plenty of gold I will join you! I would like to go now. I am ready to go. There is no where to camp and the Texas Parks and Wildlife is misleading the public when it says you can camp off the river. I am waiting for a ride and the game warden who could not explain the rules clearly does not want me sleeping in a tent of the river in the city limits. I was told later it is you can not put a tent in the city limits. You have to pay for camping. I'm not walking a mile down the river. People drowned in the last flood and I don't think all the bodies have been found!. God bless their families! I have no where to go. So if you are passing through here and have some room for me please stop by and pick me up! I have a tent and my dog. I use a small sluice and sifters. If you can pick me up on the way please email me nancyflora1973@mail.com. 98 views no one has emailed me. I will buy you McDonalds for breakfast! I also know how to cook good! Someone please email me I am out of money and I need some gold! The sooner the better thank you! God bless!

Update! I think I have a ride. I would rather go with someone that has a interest in gold and wants to join me. Please let me know ASAP and I can cancel the ride. I really like coffee!
    Last edited by Nancy Flora; Sep 07, 2019 at 07:41 PM.
    vpnavy and DeepseekerADS like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA) Brevard County, FL (USA)
    13856 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Nancy! Take a look at Forum: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
    2nd - You might consider browsing Forum: California or perhaps starting a thread on that forum?
    Last edited by vpnavy; Sep 07, 2019 at 03:19 AM.
    DeepseekerADS likes this.
    .:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.

"A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington (January 7th, 1790)
    ..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

.:: Rules and Guidelines ::.
    .:: NOTICE - You must be a Charter Member to sell on Treasure Net (Forum: Charter Member Classifieds) - NOTICE ::.

Charter Member
    us
    Mar 2013
    SW, VA - Bull Mountain
    CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
    17990 times
    Digging in the dirt & scooping in the water!
    Hey Nancy, please remember, you need to stay safe at all times. There's serious issues putting yourself out there like this.
    A2coins likes this.
    Republic of Vietnam 10/69 - 3/71, Cambodia April 27, 1970 on a mountain top with HUGE scorpions

"'He jests at scars who never felt a wound'" c.s.lewis - 1940

The Ten Commandments: http://www.godstenlaws.com/ten-comma.../#.UdAz65yynZg

The Bill of Rights: http://billofrightsinstitute.org/fou...ill-of-rights/

The Constitution: http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

us
    Fancy Gold!

Sep 2019
    All over!
    Anything!
    10 times
    Collecting Gold! Enjoying nature, cooking, traveling, looking at stars and planets at night and day.
    Trying to meet new people with the same interest. Hopefully someone will email me that wants to go get some gold. No telling what we will find!
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Fancy Gold!

Sep 2019
    All over!
    Anything!
    10 times
    Thank you for welcoming me!
    A2coins likes this.

au
    Sep 2004
    Eaglehawk
    GPX
    1171 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Hi , I suggest that you put reasonable share of expenses . Paying little but filling your pockets seems a little rude TP
    A2coins likes this.

us
    freelance commercial dirt fisherman

Jul 2013
    california
    At Pro,garret ace 350
    201 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by tinpan View Post
    Hi , I suggest that you put reasonable share of expenses . Paying little but filling your pockets seems a little rude TP
    She said she has no money mate. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Good luck ma'am and keep it safe and smart.
    A2coins likes this.

Mar 2016
    3024 times
    I'm not sure how to say this..but why not focus on employment (which pays MUCH better than mining)? I don't mean to assume you don't work...just saying maybe a better paying gig might open up some better opportunities.

Then plan your mining trip without having to rely on strangers?

Sacramento is currently at the "No Vacancy" stage when it comes to camping along the river.
    I read that 11,000 people will be homeless each year in Sacramento, with nearly 6,000 living along the river in tents, under bridges, in cars, ect. It's not a place you want to be unless you are willing to expose yourself to being exploited or hooked on heroin. It's getting pretty disgusting as far as the health/safety aspect goes.

Maybe there might be better spots in Arizona I don't know. Any place would be better than Sacramento.
    Last edited by IMAUDIGGER; Sep 08, 2019 at 01:00 PM.
    All treasures found with permission on private property or on active mining claims.

us
    Fancy Gold!

Sep 2019
    All over!
    Anything!
    10 times
    If your going gold hunting and have room I need a ride please! Thanks a bunch!
    A2coins likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola
    24118 times
    Banner Finds (7)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I'm 2300 miles from Sacramento. Parts of California are just plain unsafe anymore. I'd go to Georgia if I were you. Lots of gold still left there without the homeless problem.
    A2coins and DeepseekerADS like this.

us
    Fancy Gold!

Sep 2019
    All over!
    Anything!
    10 times
    Well if anyone is going that direction I would appreciate you giving us a ride and working the river with me.
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Fancy Gold!

Sep 2019
    All over!
    Anything!
    10 times
    This is about gold not homeless people. Maybe someone should show then how to pan!
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Fancy Gold!

Sep 2019
    All over!
    Anything!
    10 times
    I use to have a cat that color. She wanted to be free so off she went.
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Sep 2013
    Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
    9668 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Flora View Post
    Well if anyone is going that direction I would appreciate you giving us a ride and working the river with me.
    The plot thickens!
    From me to us..

Personally I think you are nuts!
    And I'm nuts!
    That's saying something!
    The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Mar 2016
    3024 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Flora View Post
    This is about gold not homeless people. Maybe someone should show then how to pan!
    I thought this thread was about getting a ride to Sac. and you wanted to camp along the river and mine because you were having no luck in Texas.

Point being there is no camping along the river because it is filled with homeless people.

Kind of relevant when you say your looking for a place to mine and you mention tent camping.

Good luck
    DeepseekerADS likes this.
    All treasures found with permission on private property or on active mining claims.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links