I am looking for anyone or group going north to Sacramento.

Nancy Flora

Sep 6, 2019
All over!
Detector(s) used
Anything!
Primary Interest:
Other
I am in Llano, Tx. looking for anyone going to Sacramento or Arizona?

I am in Llano, Tx. prospecting. This river has nothing left. I need to go up to Sacramento or some place that has gold. I know 2 places with gold ofcoarse it's California. If your going somewhere else and there is plenty of gold I will join you! I would like to go now. I am ready to go. There is no where to camp and the Texas Parks and Wildlife is misleading the public when it says you can camp off the river. I am waiting for a ride and the game warden who could not explain the rules clearly does not want me sleeping in a tent of the river in the city limits. I was told later it is you can not put a tent in the city limits. You have to pay for camping. I'm not walking a mile down the river. People drowned in the last flood and I don't think all the bodies have been found!. God bless their families! I have no where to go. So if you are passing through here and have some room for me please stop by and pick me up! I have a tent and my dog. I use a small sluice and sifters. If you can pick me up on the way please email me [email protected]. 98 views no one has emailed me. I will buy you McDonalds for breakfast! I also know how to cook good! Someone please email me I am out of money and I need some gold! The sooner the better thank you! God bless!

Update! I think I have a ride. I would rather go with someone that has a interest in gold and wants to join me. Please let me know ASAP and I can cancel the ride.:coffee2::hello2: I really like coffee!

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Nancy! Take a look at Forum: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - You might consider browsing Forum: California or perhaps starting a thread on that forum?

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Nancy, please remember, you need to stay safe at all times. There's serious issues putting yourself out there like this.

OP
OP
Nancy Flora

Nancy Flora

Sep 6, 2019
All over!
Detector(s) used
Anything!
Primary Interest:
Other
Trying to meet new people with the same interest. Hopefully someone will email me that wants to go get some gold. No telling what we will find!

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi , I suggest that you put reasonable share of expenses . Paying little but filling your pockets seems a little rude TP

Knut dirtfisk

Jul 2, 2013
california
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Proportional
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi , I suggest that you put reasonable share of expenses . Paying little but filling your pockets seems a little rude TP

She said she has no money mate. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Good luck ma'am and keep it safe and smart.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure how to say this..but why not focus on employment (which pays MUCH better than mining)? I don't mean to assume you don't work...just saying maybe a better paying gig might open up some better opportunities.

Then plan your mining trip without having to rely on strangers?

Sacramento is currently at the "No Vacancy" stage when it comes to camping along the river.
I read that 11,000 people will be homeless each year in Sacramento, with nearly 6,000 living along the river in tents, under bridges, in cars, ect. It's not a place you want to be unless you are willing to expose yourself to being exploited or hooked on heroin. It's getting pretty disgusting as far as the health/safety aspect goes.

Maybe there might be better spots in Arizona I don't know. Any place would be better than Sacramento.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nancy Flora

Nancy Flora

Sep 6, 2019
All over!
Detector(s) used
Anything!
Primary Interest:
Other
If your going gold hunting and have room I need a ride please! Thanks a bunch!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm 2300 miles from Sacramento. Parts of California are just plain unsafe anymore. I'd go to Georgia if I were you. Lots of gold still left there without the homeless problem.

OP
OP
Nancy Flora

Nancy Flora

Sep 6, 2019
All over!
Detector(s) used
Anything!
Primary Interest:
Other
Well if anyone is going that direction I would appreciate you giving us a ride and working the river with me.

OP
OP
Nancy Flora

Nancy Flora

Sep 6, 2019
All over!
Detector(s) used
Anything!
Primary Interest:
Other
This is about gold not homeless people. Maybe someone should show then how to pan!

OP
OP
Nancy Flora

Nancy Flora

Sep 6, 2019
All over!
Detector(s) used
Anything!
Primary Interest:
Other
I use to have a cat that color. She wanted to be free so off she went.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is about gold not homeless people. Maybe someone should show then how to pan!

I thought this thread was about getting a ride to Sac. and you wanted to camp along the river and mine because you were having no luck in Texas.

Point being there is no camping along the river because it is filled with homeless people.

Kind of relevant when you say your looking for a place to mine and you mention tent camping.

Good luck :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Nancy Flora

Nancy Flora

Sep 6, 2019
All over!
Detector(s) used
Anything!
Primary Interest:
Other
I just went to Sacramento CA. I saw no homeless people camping. To meet like minded friends you can enjoy collecting gold with you put ad up. If I wanted to go alone I would. I like good company!

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sure if you stick it out, you will find company to travel with.
California is probably a popular destination.

I routinely see groups of people making their way from back east to California.
It's slow going but they make it there eventually.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Putting yourself into this kind of position to change your life, things must be pretty tough at home. May The Lord keep you safe. And I wish you the best of luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread