I am bummed out ..

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry to hear about your dog. I lost my best dog ever several years ago. I can't get another. It's just too hard on me to lose them. I wish they'd make it so dogs lived longer. Ten years is just not enough. Gary

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your loss, like mine their more family than pet. I remember losing the one that stayed by my side the whole time when I was really sick, she even tried to tell me something was bad wrong with me.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
i'm sorry for your loss:sadsmiley:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry creskol. I really love my dogs and have memories of my pals of the past. Sure wish they could live for ever.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hang in there. I had a cat about 25 years ago that I often think about fondly. Pets are really a large portion of your life.

chub

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for your loss. My wife and I have been thru that numerous times over the last 35 years. It's never fun. I'm sure you gave him a great home, and a great life. That is your saving grace, and I know he appreciated it.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry for your loss, them dang fur missiles love so hard for too short a time.

OP
OP
creskol

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry for your loss. My wife and I have been thru that numerous times over the last 35 years. It's never fun. I'm sure you gave him a great home, and a great life. That is your saving grace, and I know he appreciated it.

I found this little guy shortly after I arrived in Texas back in 2007. He was in a drainage ditch beside the road, just lying there along with his other litter mates that had died and were being eaten by buzzards. This little guy was severely dehydrated, eaten up by fire ants, had severe demodexic mange, and a bad case of worms, yet he mustered enough energy to raise his head as I drove by, which is what caught my attention. So, I turned around and loaded him in my Jeep and took him to a local vet, who thought he was about 4 months old at the time. After a month of TLC, he i recovered nicely and made a great traveling partner. I named him DEX .. short for the Demodex as that was the most obvious condition when I found him!

This is what he looked like early on and after he started on his road to recovery.

Attachments

• dex9.jpg
    dex9.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this little guy shortly after I arrived in Texas back in 2007. He was in a drainage ditch beside the road, just lying there along with his other litter mates that had died and were being eaten by buzzards. This little guy was severely dehydrated, eaten up by fire ants, had severe demodexic mange, and a bad case of worms, yet he mustered enough energy to raise his head as I drove by, which is what caught my attention. So, I turned around and loaded him in my Jeep and took him to a local vet, who thought he was about 4 months old at the time. After a month of TLC, he i recovered nicely and made a great traveling partner. I named him DEX .. short for the Demodex as that was the most obvious condition when I found him!

This is what he looked like early on and after he started on his road to recovery.

Looks like he was one cool doggy :)

His eyes looking right into you.

Remember how he needed you ?

There is another out there who now also needs your help and love.

continue on your journey of giving a chance ... of a good life... to another one.

you will not have to look far to find the next one... that will also help you as well.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like he was one cool doggy :)

His eyes looking right into you.

Remember how he needed you ?

There is another out there who now also needs your help and love.

continue on your journey of giving a chance ... of a good life... to another one.

you will not have to look far to find the next one... that will also help you as well.

nice words there AARC

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife wife says that i love the dog more than her and the kids. I told her when i get home from work hes excited and jumping on me while her and the kids are nowhere to be found. Do the math..

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife wife says that i love the dog more than her and the kids. I told her when i get home from work hes excited and jumping on me while her and the kids are nowhere to be found. Do the math..

Sorry for your loss. Been there a few times.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dogs don't care...

If your ugly... pretty... big or tall... fat or skinny... Nope dogs don't care at all.

They don't care if you are broke or have money... if you are interesting or not... or if your boring or funny...

No... not in least ..do they even think twice... if you are the right one for them...

for they love you with no conditions and are always your best friend.

Just a quick attempt at a poem.

:)

Last edited:
OP
OP
creskol

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Dogs don't care...

If your ugly... pretty... big or tall... fat or skinny... Nope dogs don't care at all.

They don't care if you are broke or have money... if you are interesting or not... or if your boring or funny...

No... not in least ..do they even think twice... if you are the right one for them...

for they love you with no conditions and are always your best friend.

Just a quick attempt at a poem.

:)

Very nice, AARC! I like that and it is so true. Thank you! :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
creskol

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you all for your kindness. It really does mean a lot when your soul is hurting. I appreciate you all!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions