Shaker Tables?

Gaurav_347

Sep 15, 2019
India
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I need your help on this topic as I am fairly new. Let me give you a short intro as to what we do. We are into E-Waste recycling based out of Central India. We are processing roughly 100 tons of pcbs per month. During this process we are generating 300 kgs of Ash everyday which contains fine gold. The assay showed 250-300 mili grams per kg.

We are looking to cut down our expenses on smelting. A lot of expenses are going towards recovering the precious metals. We are looking for options to concentrate this ash.

Does anybody have any experience with shaker tables here or any other way of concentrating this material. Manual labour is not an option as these quantities will increase gradually.

Thank you

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Gaurav!

tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - You might consider posting your request on GOLD PROSPECTING for more exposure...

Varun

Greenie
May 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can easily do it by your post I can imagine that the gold is apx 70-100 gms/day you want to recover . you can adopt a effective method leach the ash with NaCN solution then electro win the gold by using 3 dimensional cartridge by this you will have full recovery of gold . Mail me for further details . My Mail i.d [email protected]
Regards
Varun Bhalla
+919810057620
Silver Recovery System Manufacturer,Gold Recovery System Supplier,Exporter,India

Attachments

• Recovery Cartridge-2.jpg
    Recovery Cartridge-2.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 52
  • Cartridge Captured with Gold-7.jpg
    Cartridge Captured with Gold-7.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Cartridge Captured with Silver-5.jpg
    Cartridge Captured with Silver-5.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Gold Recovery.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 25