2 guys in western Pennsylvania looking for serious hunters to join us if you dare

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is for those who dare to reach the epic finds with us we would like to recruit a few good guys or gals to work with us a small knit group because we want to have others share the experience and excitement of years gone by. I no this post seems rare or weird but nope it’s honest. We are not experts but we become rather good at this, we do old map readings, go kayak the shores to find old foundations, when we get board and time permits we go local but now we are reaping the rewards of the hard research and would like to share with trust worthy individuals, we are from western Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio is in back yard. So if your ready for the opportunity text me back, god bless

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
The last time I took a dare it did not end well for me. Sounds like fun. Good luck with all of it.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I should have used better words, but honestly we get excited and like to share with fellow detectorist who put in time like we do and get lucky and find the items we hoped to get one day, example today 1800s large cent, thanks for responding we are good guys that don’t mind a few good men or women as the marines say, we put in the time and effort and if your local and appreciate what we do and want to find something other than lost pockets change

Peter W.

Oct 2, 2019
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in NE Ohio, where in Western Pa.? I've been going it alone, mostly for artifacts. Just getting started in metal detecting.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Da da do do to you to, we don’t have the same possible findings as you do in so cal or lip stick city I call it, Pennsylvania much different history wise, but many don’t understand this hobby and frankly are sidetracked with electronics to care about the true history of there very own town, being that said , we recover lost items return for free in return get to hunt there property fair enough, coins or relics say much about the time period and curiosity of those who care nothing fake about this so we trust and share with a few that appreciate what we do and it’s priceless to learn and teach history not like these foolish schools do, anyhow we r the real deal and thanks for responding in California

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
"Da da do do to you to," Very funnyy and good natured reply, but I am afraid your both wrong. Its do dah, do dah. Johnny Cash will back me up on this one.

docweiser

Aug 20, 2019
Maryland
Detector(s) used
MineLab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will be watching this thread but if you would PM me when, if this takes off, I have something in that area mapped out that I never had a chance to investigate but the science behind it is sound and verified to work repeatedly.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I lived closer - Good Luck :icon_thumleft:

GPS53

May 17, 2009
Mercer county, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites, XLT & V3i, TRX Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey 49er12 this is GPS53, I am from around Mercer. I am now retired and mostly recovered from total knee replacement back in Feb. I now have a lot of free time and am very interested in your proposal. Shoot me a PM with a little more info about what you guys have going, Thanks, Greg

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello doc
I’m responding to your reply, yeah my friend and self have detected most like everyone open fields etc, but for those who understand maps and historical information plenty of areas nobody has ever reached, anyway what did you have in mind as far as this area mapped out or scientific methods, ok thanks will wait for your response always interested in a few folks that really put in the time thanks

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are you from we are Sharon hermitage area, we try to get out time permitting, weather not concerned about after all we are trying hard to research what most people don’t no or understand which is great because we don’t mind going off the grid, virgin grounds,if you want that extra nice find the risk is worth the potential rewards. Anyhow respond back, thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread