Notka makro simplex detector

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Question is the hype has started, my question is am I missing something here the price is nice, but it works only 12 kHz what does that exactly mean in detecting terms, now the upgraded freq unit infibio unit has 4 frequencies, anyone care to give honest opinion on this machine educate us before we buy, thanks

NWMP

Nov 20, 2009
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My main question is depth. I keep seeing references to "amazing" depth. What is this amazing depth?, and how is it referenced ? I got into multiple gold rings in the water this year, but my beloved AT Pro enters senility when dipped into some of our mineralized/salty prairie lakes. From what I read, this feature packed/low cost beep stick should handle the naughtier lakes around here. But...……………..any empirical evidence with the depth?

Peter67

Oct 9, 2016
Belgium
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Xp Deus
Minelab Equinox 600
Nokta Makro Legend
Nokta Makro Multikruzer
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In mild ground i get the same depth on the Simplex then on my Nox 800. There are only 2 negeative things for me on the Simplex and that is a maximum of 3 tones (i like to hunt in 5 tones) and it is a bit sparky in trashy places so you have to use notching for best result if you are coin shooting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread