Whites dfx not good separating machine

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s good machine but separation and I’d is lagging in respect, dimes read different than libert dimes, nickel read different than buffaloes, Indian head seems to read different, to the experts out there, the coins made out of different metal to some degree, my friends Garrett 300 seems steady and tone separation is ok to what’s my dfx doing any adjustments recommend, soul ok seriously we found everything there but gold every denomination of coins dam near, ok thanks

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that different tones for different coins would be a bonus. With that being said I would dig any good target and a lot of iffy ones so slightly different tones don't mean much to me.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I think that different tones for different coins would be a bonus. With that being said I would dig any good target and a lot of iffy ones so slightly different tones don't mean much to me.
With the DFX, all you hear are “grunts”. If it grunts, dig it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread