OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

alaskaseeker

Jun 22, 2019
Ak,Tn
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IMG_3781.JPG Travel....Why would you hang out in the cold when theres stuff to do. Nonthaburi Thailand, right now

Last edited:

gibby555

Tenderfoot
Feb 3, 2016
OHIO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Millions of us now because of the stupid time change and cold ass weather have to put it on hold, terrible. Hell some of us might be dead by next spring time, this year was much rewarding for myself and friend, after he did so much work we where rewarded with finds that most of you would be jealous of, so I’m lucky to have a good friend. I hope all of you can find a good friend to enjoy the hobby with share the excitement of the finds, priceless. Do your homework read old maps of your town you will be surprised what’s just a few miles away really. Ok the wintertime blues are coming, anyone care to share thoughts appreciate it, keep digging folks.

florid for a month or more

Billieg

Jul 19, 2019
Deltona Fl
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro - Teknetics T2 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well here in Fl when the temps go below 70* we just put on our heated vests, ear muffs, gloves and bare it....

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sit and stew and think all the places you wanted to go but didn't and all the places you did go but didn't get it all.....and of course go crazy

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah we always reflect, that’s because life is set up when you are born, school, job, look we need to no basics in life and need money to live, but just think of the quality of life you actually live not age of life. Many to programmed to the way of life, which takes precious time away from yourself, god or Jesus I’m sure said it’s ok to enjoy peace and some pleasure in life but it’s hard because of following I spoke about. If you have 1 good friend felel lucky, mom and dad appreciate them and give them a hug and kind words. Sorry got off track but don’t think that your guaranteed the rest of today besides tomorrow. Be kind , show heart and compassion, many of us are in dire need but cover it up I see it everyday, people don’t no how to reach out because they will be judged, hey thanks

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
I go until I can’t cut a plug, then I go to the ocean (hr ride) I also plan my annual MDing trip with my brother, this year we want to hit my mother’s family homestead in New Jersey built in 1790. Oh, I also watch my patriots win the Super Bowl again.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Illinois, and I dig until the ground is frozen solid (which is usually January). Then, I type up labels for my new items that I found thru the year, and put them in my display cases, along with rearranging some items in my cases and starting new ones. I also enjoy reading books/magazine articles on treasure hunting, and going thru my coin collection.

roygpa

Mar 5, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Sunray X-1, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+ Garrett AT-Pro, Fisher F5, Fisher F2, 2- Garrett Pro Pinpointer, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ice fishing and 3D printing.

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work on my machines, work on projects, and do some detecting.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Winter is the time to do your research for the coming year.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let the chickens out
Walk the dog
Bow hunt
Rifle hunt
Grouse hunt
Homebrew
Snowshoe
Cross-country Ski
Feed the chickens
Build/repair R/C model airplanes
Cut firewood
Split firewood
Stack firewood
Reload ammunition
Make arrows (I shoot traditional wood & feather fletched)
Tie fishing flies
Walk the dog
Put the chickens in
Shovel snow

And in between: read

Last edited:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
read, make displays for all my stuff i have found, hunt, sort through my coins, and baseball cards

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
* Spend extra time on Treasure Net

chub

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I go until I can’t cut a plug, then I go to the ocean (hr ride) I also plan my annual MDing trip with my brother, this year we want to hit my mother’s family homestead in New Jersey built in 1790. Oh, I also watch my patriots win the Super Bowl again.

You mean the New England cheatriots?

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s generally too hot here to hunt during the summer time. If we go, we water hunt. Our hunting season is just getting here. No gnats or snakes. We do have to wait our turn though. The deer hunters are out right now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread