Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Several years ago, okay, maybe thirty five or so. A game warden friend was talking with me when he suddenly began grinning really big. He told me that he just had to tell me what had happened a couple of nights before. He and his boss were working this area one night that had been getting hit hard by some night hunters. They had narrowed it down to a coupe of roads and had a really good idea who it was, they just needed to catch them. They had set up at a crossroad, it was all dirt roads and timber with a lot of honeysuckle and briars. They were both sitting in the same truck and off the road hidden by some brush but they could see really well.

It was about eleven at night when this vehicle appeared coming from the left. They could tell that it was a truck as it came to a stop at the crossroad. Who ever was in it killed the lights and the engine and it was now pretty quiet. The two wardens waited patiently for a light or something to happen that would be illegal. But nothing seemed to be happening and his boss told him to go ahead and turn on the spotlight to see what this guy was doing. My friend said that as soon as he turned on the spot light, a guy that was standing out beside his truck taking a leak just about peed all over himself as he tried to quit and get "contained!" Immediately the guy jumped into his truck and took off while the two wardens laughed their heads off. The boss grinned as he told him, "Guess he wasn't expecting that, out here in the middle of nowhere!" He said that they were laughing too hard to stop and check the guy for guns etc. My friend grinned again as he said, "You know that his pants were soaked!"

Yeah, not a care in the world as you begin taking care of business and are looking up at the stars....and then you get all lit up! Can't a guy have any privacy these days?

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was funny :D Wonder what that dude was thinking as he raced off.
We used to fish on what everyone called the Arm(creek running into Table Rock).
Any time someone ventured off in the bushes my nephew would wait a minute and yell "Taking a whizz?"
He thought that was hilarious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread