Notka makro simplex reviews

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price donā€™t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Members regardless of your loyalty to brand lets give this a honest review, this isnā€™t a corvette we no, but given a price of 250.00, it compares easily to Garrett ace series even maybe at pro, no not xp deus or minelab 800. But water proof, deep , one frequencie.. so letā€™s give it a honest open , yes itā€™s made in turkey but what isnā€™t made in America ok thanks

Iffy Signals

Sep 17, 2018
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Current-Deus & Equinox 800. Past - CTX, F75, AT Pro/Max, F44, Patriot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like it, i would take it over an Ace or Pro/Max. Deep, decent recovery speed, waterproof, adjustable iron volume, adjustable GB, updatable, built strong, internal batt.. hope they come out with a three tone option for the field mode. I bought one for my son and I really like it. Great basic machine for someone who wants a quality machine without having to mess with settings. Pretty sure thats what they were aiming for and nailed it.

knighthunter

Dec 21, 2009
Winnipeg Manitoba (Unicity)
We just got them in Canada last week. Simplex is $349 C and Simplex + is $449 C. The + comes with wireless headphones. Also taxes depending in what province you live in. Never tried mine out yet as we're under a foot of snow. Some are being used in southern Ontario and southern British Columbia.. I've seen a couple of review's and u-tube video's and the guy's are impressed so far. Up until I bought mine I was using a Ace 250, so gonna be a few month's yet.

Slowtaknow

Oct 27, 2015
Kannapolis nc
Detector(s) used
Fisher f2, Tesoro vaquero, Nokta Simplex, Garrett Csi 250, whites gold master 2.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As compared to my fisher f2 which compares to the ace 250, it blows it away in every way, i believe it would smoke the at pro as well, but agree it to be a side kick to the thousand dollar/higher end machines.it works great for me as a hobbyist and unless i find some serious loot to pay for a anfibio or other i will stick with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread