Anyone have a warmer spot to share for a few days. Ladies and gentlemen

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck I’m not ashamed to ask, it’s not pleasant up north here weather to cold. No I’m not trying to promote a metal detecting dating site, gee now someone will create one, lol. Eastern coastal area, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, warmer climate obviously, appreciate the response could be a start to something good, coffee shops and staying inside is getting old, appreciate any response ladies and gentlemen. Stay safe and make a friend it’s priceless, keep swinging you might get lucky and find an awesome find for a lifetime, god bless, happy holidays.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep per my friend, no escaping here, it’s Saddens me like many because all my family passed on, myself now, so in short pa summertime to short to enjoy the simple things, outdoors, cold not much but the dragging on of winter u no, I have a lot of energy not that old however, I enjoy folks with heart and compassion and not many around no more, my job is salesman public r much to be desired, anyhow thanks for contacting me today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread