Finders Keepers on Travel Channel / FBI dig at Dents Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Each of us has the availability in "Tread Tools" to ignore a thread so it doesn't show on the current threads. I've used it.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So there were NO Producers, Or Production Involved.

FK has stated here in a post that he was given 4 star treatment by the producers of this show.....a top hotel and transportation to the filming site which was a warehouse if I remember correctly.

Someone had to produce this series and show that FK's segment appeared on ......I myself have not seen either the show that featured Dents Run nor any of the series.So I can not pass judgment on the quality of their content.

One of the few times FK and myself agreed on something was that this particular production company had filmed segments on different topics to try and sell a series to a television network......and it appears that is exactly what happened.

New House Media or something similar was the name of the production company but your statment that no producers or production was involved is 100% wrong......I checked into this in depth a while ago but I cant remember if what little I was able to discover about this production company was in the public forum or PM.Probably a little of both.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our House Media

That is the name of the production company ....I just checked my old PM's

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea I guess I misunderstood what was going on:BangHead:

sorry 06:56 AM I'll blame it on lack of enough coffee :coffee2::laughing7:

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got put in time out a few times over this story as well.... I think this happened in 2017. It was supposed to have been May of that year I think before we knew what happened. So is this resolved yet? What was found? How did the court case go?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread Closed Till FK is able to Give us an Legit Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread