Finders Keepers on Travel Channel / FBI dig at Dents Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://www.travelchannel.com/shows...Q4uoUfzpVM-Nwrcqhgp_2XoN0s1xKXO4QMvLP7Gg4O3g8

We filmed this show in Canada in Oct 2018 for Travel Channel and we were told it should air Dec 4th but now we see it will air Dec 18th , 19th. There will be two other treasure hunts in the show to. Not sure if it will air in the US yet. Our story is about the FBI dig at Dents Run for Civil War Gold.

TV Show Travel.jpg

Last edited:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is one of those times I regret cutting the cord, (cancelled cable)
Good luck, Dennis.

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Im new here ....So whats going on with your case with the Feds .....FK .....I might of missed what happened in the last year ....Was the treasure U.S. property or u just got ripped off and forgotten ??

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im new here ....So whats going on with your case with the Feds .....FK .....I might of missed what happened in the last year ....Was the treasure U.S. property or u just got ripped off and forgotten ??

Many of us just like to forget about Dents Run.

Hahaha, good times! I had to try to find this show, which doesnt seem to exist any longer. I think the producers burned the series after the only run. here are reviews of the show. Too funny.

"I didn't like this series,because there's a lot of maybes and one or two people that think they know what's going on and that's all there is....."

" Don't Waste Your Money on this Thing . . .unless, of course, you are a fan of Joe Nickell and other "debunkers" who make a living by ignoring premises, cherry-picking evidence, and engaging in numerous logical fallacies of the "argumentum ad hominem" variety. Why documentaries feel that they have to give people like Nickell a platform I will never know. "

"[FONT=&quot]This one is a real waste of time and money. The cast is totally unappealing and the writing is poor. No reason for another season, the first one was bad enough! Seriously, how do shows like this actually get on the air?[/FONT]"

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First Off Jason , It is Not & was not a "Show" !
So there were NO Producers, Or Production Involved.
Just News Reports & What Finders Keepers Was able to Tell us.

So Finding a "Show" will be Impossible :tongue3:

I Haven't Seen or Received any Updates for awhile.
any updates would be here http://finderskeepersusa.com/

and here

http://finderskeepersusa.com/site.php?site=13

first.

as for the court case, I'm sure The Feds are Burying it So Deep in Paperwork,
All involved will Be hit by a Comet, Long before The Petrified Records are Pulled out of the Rubble,
By an Archie, And Buried in a Basement Drawer.

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First Off Jason , It is Not & was not a "Show" !
So there were NO Producers, Or Production Involved.
Just News Reports & What Finders Keepers Was able to Tell us.

Are you feeling alright Jeff? This entire thread was about a TV SHOW that filmed FK about the FBI involvement at his Dents run site. I was replying about the show series and its reception by the viewers.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you feeling alright Jeff? This entire thread was about a TV SHOW that filmed FK about the FBI involvement at his Dents run site. I was replying about the show series and its reception by the viewers.

No it was Not a Show.

You said yourself You cannot find it.

IT Did NOT Exist :tongue3:

It was A treasure Tale Shared on his Site, Here, A Few other Forums & Picked up by the News

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the show he mentioned has not aired anywhere as a show.
it was a 20 minute story on a show about treasures i believe.

Sorry ! I Call that a News Clip :laughing9:

Was apparently My Difference of opinion on What a Show Consists Of :coffee2:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Believe this was The Show
Season 1, Episode 9
[h=1]American Mystery: Hidden Treasures[/h] A long-lost cache of Civil War gold may have been found, new evidence could point to the location of the stolen millions from the Plymouth Mail robbery and treasure hunters search for the legendary Lost Dutchman Mine.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha, good times! I had to try to find this show, which doesnt seem to exist any longer. I think the producers burned the series after the only run. here are reviews of the show. Too funny.

"I didn't like this series,because there's a lot of maybes and one or two people that think they know what's going on and that's all there is....."

" Don't Waste Your Money on this Thing . . .unless, of course, you are a fan of Joe Nickell and other "debunkers" who make a living by ignoring premises, cherry-picking evidence, and engaging in numerous logical fallacies of the "argumentum ad hominem" variety. Why documentaries feel that they have to give people like Nickell a platform I will never know. "

"This one is a real waste of time and money. The cast is totally unappealing and the writing is poor. No reason for another season, the first one was bad enough! Seriously, how do shows like this actually get on the air?"

Reviews are not on Dents Run, they are on the series "American Mystery Season 1" that is sold on Amazon for $2.99 an episode or $19.95 for the season. Not a single review mentions Dents Run one way or the other, in fact Dent's Run is not even one of the 10 episodes listed in the series to buy.

https://www.amazon.com/American-Mystery-Season-1/dp/

It is listed on IMDb as American Mystery season 1 episode 9, available on Amazon Prime, but when you go to Amazon Prime Dents was left out of the American Mystery series individual episode available to buy.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9265010/episodes?ref_=tt_ep_epl

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff and Treasure_Hunter,
Please read # 6. Let us all forget about it.

Forum is like a tv, if you don't like what is on change the channel, move to a different thread.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff and Treasure_Hunter,
Please read # 6. Let us all forget about it.

Many of us just like to forget about Dents Run.

Feel Free to "Forget it" !

Just don't Post in it !

I'll help ya Out !
From now on If I see a "accidental" Fresh Post from You in a Dents Run Thread, I'll immediately delete It for ya :coffee2:

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
SORRY for asking about what happened to FK and the possible treasure ...I just wait to hear about it on face book

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SORRY for asking about what happened to FK and the possible treasure ...I just wait to hear about it on face book

your fine !

it's all good :tongue3:

we have a few members who either have no memory, or like to instigate.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[SIZE=+1] TreasureNet - Rules

IN GENERAL

[/SIZE]

TreasureNet is about treasure hunting, metal detecting and prospecting.
We expect our members to post messages generally related to these main topics. While we do provide some more generic forums, like Favorite Music, Today's Snapshot, etc., the general subject of TreasureNet is treasure, and treasure hunting. Thank you for helping us keep our content on topic.

Help keep the atmosphere at TreasureNet fun! Sniping, name calling, denegration and other generally negative or abusive actions are grounds for moderation. In extreme cases grounds for banning!

Respect our moderators. Our moderators are tasked with keeping TreasureNet family friendly, on topic, and civil. Not always an easy task. Insults, and personal attacks against our moderators will not be tolerated and may be grounds for account deletion and banning. If you've posted something, and it disappears, don't make a big deal out of it in another post! (You've probably violated some rule below!)

Keep the discussion civil, respectful and on topic. (This is a family friendly website! We will not tolerate any form of racism. )

http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread