is metal detecting a replacment for slimming

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
strike it rich said:
I had a curios thought most of if not all of the female members of tnet are slim and attractive why is this ?

Because it is God's way of rewarding us male Geeks that detect. Since "normal women" will have little if anything to do with us, he has given us beautiful women to detect with.

lumbercamp

Jun 22, 2006
Then that must mean that the overweight woman that I saw at a state park was not a member of Tnet. She was doing the banana swing with her coil at least 10" from the ground. But she seamed to enjoy what she was doing. Gotta give her credit for that.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too FUNNY! Both the original post AND the replies! I have found through research that the waves that come through the coil of the metal detector interact with female hormones to produce weight loss. Female hormones also interact with the male brain to produce disorientation, distraction, and drooling. Combine the two, and you're gonna get SKUNKED the next time you hunt LOL.

-Buckles

artemis moon

Jun 1, 2007
Near Bangor, Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BuckleBoy said:
Too FUNNY! Both the original post AND the replies! I have found through research that the waves that come through the coil of the metal detector interact with female hormones to produce weight loss. Female hormones also interact with the male brain to produce disorientation, distraction, and drooling. Combine the two, and you're gonna get SKUNKED the next time you hunt LOL.

-Buckles

Ummm...I think I must be using the wrong sized coil..I'd better get me a Sniper ;D

Wetgreenie

Oct 14, 2005
Central Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500, Tesoro Silver U max
Ummm...I think I must be using the wrong sized coil..I'd better get me a Sniper ;D
[/quote]

nothing wrong with Swingin' a big un'

re-tek

Jul 15, 2007
miami fl
Detector(s) used
coinstrike, tigershark, ace250, OLD radioshack
strike it rich said:
I had a curios thought most of if not all of the female members of tnet are slim and attractive why is this ?

we dont all like slim women...
bones are for dogs, meat is for man! :-)

all you chubby neglected girls, come swing (the coil) with me.

artemis moon

Jun 1, 2007
Near Bangor, Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
re-tek said:
strike it rich said:

I love you! Will you marry me?? :-* Do you think my husband would mind? ::)

re-tek

Jul 15, 2007
miami fl
Detector(s) used
coinstrike, tigershark, ace250, OLD radioshack
artemis moon said:
re-tek said:
strike it rich said:

I love you! Will you marry me?? :-* Do you think my husband would mind? ::)

tell him you have a new (coil) swinging buddy! see what he says? i'd love to see the expression on his face!

hehehehehe

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didnt get into this to loose weight, thats the last thing I need to do..( no pun intended) but my dr. thew a fit when I lost 10 lbs..and I said to him.whoooooooooooa its not my thyroid...its called metal detecting...ya know like walking up and down the beach and digging and digging.....he said ok ok..... see my dr thinks if I loose weight fast, that my thyoids going haywire, but since I have regular blood work, its been fine

why am I doing this... for the thrill of the hunt...

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
strike it rich said:
/quote]

Gosh! You haven't even met me yet! Lol But I am using this to help my weight loss program. Due to foot problems I'm unable to do a nice fast paced walk. MD'ing has been a great substitute. Down 40 lbs and I'm sorry to see the cold weather coming.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions