Accidentally let the Wife "borrow" my Deus
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree16Likes
  • 10 Post By dirtlooter
  • 1 Post By ticndig
  • 1 Post By smokeythecat
  • 1 Post By A2coins
  • 1 Post By Professor of Engineering
  • 1 Post By old digger
  • 1 Post By smokeythecat

Thread: Accidentally let the Wife "borrow" my Deus

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Title? old fart

Jun 2014
    mid western ARK
    XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
    13027 times
    Relic Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (3)

Accidentally let the Wife "borrow" my Deus

My wife got her new Carrot and was chomping at the bit to go try it out. She has been using my extra Deus LF coil with the headsets so she has been hunting without being able to see the numbers. I have been using the Nox mostly because I like the tones so I thought what the heck, let her use the Deus with the HF coil with her new Carrot. So it has rained and rained hard for several days and it had finally quit so off we went. The ground was saturated and standing in water in most places but oh well.

Anyways, she manage about 12 coins including one Wheatie plus a little bling. Me, I found two very wet knees and some odds and ends, the highlights were several shotgun head stamps. So she was extremely happy with the Carrot and the Deus and kept referring to it as her detector. As we rode home, she quietly explained that she would loan it to me here and there, primarily when she wasn't hunting. So the Deus is sitting inside her little closet that she keeps her "things" in but she is happy and excited to get back out there. Then she reminds me that "What is hers is hers and what is mine is hers too."
    LUKE 15 : 8 "OR WHAT WOMAN, IF SHE HAS TEN SILVER COINS AND LOSES ONE COIN,DOES NOT LIGHT A LAMP AND SWEEP THE HOUSE AND SEARCH CAREFULLY UNTIL SHE FINDS IT?" 15 : 9 "AND WHEN SHE HAS FOUND IT, SHE CALLS TOGETHER HER FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS, SAYING, "REJOICE WITH ME, FOR I HAVE FOUND THE COIN WHICH I HAD LOST!"

us
    Apr 2009
    Cumberland Va
    T-2-SE
    672 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    sounds good to me , you not only have a wife but a hunting buddy too. mine won't get off the couch.
    rook3434 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, Full sized shovel and a backhoe
    26178 times
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Yup - you're done now!
    old digger likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    32106 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtlooter View Post
    My wife got her new Carrot and was chomping at the bit to go try it out. She has been using my extra Deus LF coil with the headsets so she has been hunting without being able to see the numbers. I have been using the Nox mostly because I like the tones so I thought what the heck, let her use the Deus with the HF coil with her new Carrot. So it has rained and rained hard for several days and it had finally quit so off we went. The ground was saturated and standing in water in most places but oh well.

Anyways, she manage about 12 coins including one Wheatie plus a little bling. Me, I found two very wet knees and some odds and ends, the highlights were several shotgun head stamps. So she was extremely happy with the Carrot and the Deus and kept referring to it as her detector. As we rode home, she quietly explained that she would loan it to me here and there, primarily when she wasn't hunting. So the Deus is sitting inside her little closet that she keeps her "things" in but she is happy and excited to get back out there. Then she reminds me that "What is hers is hers and what is mine is hers too."
    Thats in the Vows Just hide your gold because thats hers too. Theres a Deus on the loose

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 324 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II & X-terra 705; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    29002 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Hint around for Christmas, how a new Deus would make a wonderful gift.
    A2coins likes this.

us
    Dennis

Jan 2012
    Montana
    White's MXT
    6104 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    That's what happens, you get her a ''carrot'' and now she is totally possessed. You now may never be able to overcome her addiction to the hobby? Wish you all the luck!
    A2coins likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Nov 2012
    Maryland
    XP Deus, Tesoro Cibola, Full sized shovel and a backhoe
    26178 times
    Banner Finds (8)
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    She's gonna whoop you good with it! Get another Deus! They are on sale right now.
    A2coins likes this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links