Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My wife got her new Carrot and was chomping at the bit to go try it out. She has been using my extra Deus LF coil with the headsets so she has been hunting without being able to see the numbers. I have been using the Nox mostly because I like the tones so I thought what the heck, let her use the Deus with the HF coil with her new Carrot. So it has rained and rained hard for several days and it had finally quit so off we went. The ground was saturated and standing in water in most places but oh well.

Anyways, she manage about 12 coins including one Wheatie plus a little bling. Me, I found two very wet knees and some odds and ends, the highlights were several shotgun head stamps. So she was extremely happy with the Carrot and the Deus and kept referring to it as her detector. As we rode home, she quietly explained that she would loan it to me here and there, primarily when she wasn't hunting. So the Deus is sitting inside her little closet that she keeps her "things" in but she is happy and excited to get back out there. Then she reminds me that "What is hers is hers and what is mine is hers too." :tongue3:

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds good to me , you not only have a wife but a hunting buddy too. mine won't get off the couch.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife got her new Carrot and was chomping at the bit to go try it out. She has been using my extra Deus LF coil with the headsets so she has been hunting without being able to see the numbers. I have been using the Nox mostly because I like the tones so I thought what the heck, let her use the Deus with the HF coil with her new Carrot. So it has rained and rained hard for several days and it had finally quit so off we went. The ground was saturated and standing in water in most places but oh well.

Anyways, she manage about 12 coins including one Wheatie plus a little bling. Me, I found two very wet knees and some odds and ends, the highlights were several shotgun head stamps. So she was extremely happy with the Carrot and the Deus and kept referring to it as her detector. As we rode home, she quietly explained that she would loan it to me here and there, primarily when she wasn't hunting. So the Deus is sitting inside her little closet that she keeps her "things" in but she is happy and excited to get back out there. Then she reminds me that "What is hers is hers and what is mine is hers too." :tongue3:
Thats in the Vows Just hide your gold because thats hers too. Theres a Deus on the loose

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hint around for Christmas, how a new Deus would make a wonderful gift. :occasion14:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what happens, you get her a ''carrot'' and now she is totally possessed. You now may never be able to overcome her addiction to the hobby? :dontknow: Wish you all the luck!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She's gonna whoop you good with it! Get another Deus! They are on sale right now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions