Gods country gone to hell and turned into a garbage pile in less than 200 years

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If this don’t bring a tear to your eye you are just as pathetic, in less than 200 years or so we have littered and trash this country to the point Of no return it’s embarrassing. Next time your detecting and dig , cans, pull tabs, and the rest of the massive mess, rivers, lands, oceans a dumping ground, now that a crime. Next time your digging and find garbage I hope it brings a tear to your eye like mine

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Indians call also thank western civilization from freeing them from their own slavery and cast system.

1/3 natives were slaves to each other.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s all about respecting the land folks, nothing political, we are all slaves in some respect, it’s about pollution, keeping the land free from trashing it, nothing more nothing less, you can talk bull crap your way in life folks, but when it comes down to it we are responsible for this travesty, nobody to blame but ourselves, and the worst part it continues as we are speaking, so no Indians or anyone else to blame this almost the year 2020 who else put the dam cans, junk in ground, the animals. If your not opened mind and don’t care then simply don’t respond, we doing a great job into making America a junk yard, thankyou

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Indians call also thank western civilization from freeing them from their own slavery and cast system.

1/3 natives were slaves to each other.

We can sure learn a lot from the Indians. Especially about the consequences of open borders ;)
They were humans and subject to all the qualities of humans. For instance, take the story of Jean de Brébeuf, a Jesuit missionary to New France (Canada).
"...Brébeuf laboured for 15 years in primitive surroundings. He was a veteran of 18 missions when, in 1647, peace was made between the French and the Iroquois, who were competitors with the Hurons in the fur trade and their bitter enemies. The Iroquois, determined to destroy the Huron confederacy, continued their fierce war against the Hurons and in 1648–50 destroyed all villages and missions. They seized Brébeuf and his fellow missionary Gabriel Lalemant and tortured them to death near Saint-Ignace. Brébeuf endured stoning, slashing with knives, a collar of red-hot tomahawks, a “baptism” of scalding water, and burning at the stake. Because he showed no signs of pain, his heart was eaten by the Iroquois. He was canonized with Lalemant and other Jesuits (collectively, the Martyrs of North America) in 1930."
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Saint-Jean-de-Brebeuf
49er12 brungs up an issue which seems rather ignored. I think the rising mountains of garbage and what can be done about them are far more pressing than the issue of climate change.

Johnnybravo300

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2016
South of Gunnison, Gold Basin
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's a good job for prisoners. Gets them out in the fresh air and cheap labor.
The states that use prisoners to clean along the highways have the most beautiful roadways.
It's always easy to tell where it happens and not.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That gesture or thought might sound good there Johnny for all the surface garbage, how about what you can’t see in the ground get a mega huge strainer and dig up the earth and sift the whole planet it’s bad enough some of our rivers in America r polluted so bad they advise us not to eat the fish, just grand

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I totally agree that we should be cleaning up after ourselves but, not wanting to start an argument, Espera Oscar de Corti and Elizabeth Warren- both claiming to be native American to one degree or another, de-legitimize their perspective arguments

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
We can sure learn a lot from the Indians. Especially about the consequences of open borders ;)
They were humans and subject to all the qualities of humans. For instance, take the story of Jean de Brébeuf, a Jesuit missionary to New France (Canada).
"...Brébeuf laboured for 15 years in primitive surroundings. He was a veteran of 18 missions when, in 1647, peace was made between the French and the Iroquois, who were competitors with the Hurons in the fur trade and their bitter enemies. The Iroquois, determined to destroy the Huron confederacy, continued their fierce war against the Hurons and in 1648–50 destroyed all villages and missions. They seized Brébeuf and his fellow missionary Gabriel Lalemant and tortured them to death near Saint-Ignace. Brébeuf endured stoning, slashing with knives, a collar of red-hot tomahawks, a “baptism” of scalding water, and burning at the stake. Because he showed no signs of pain, his heart was eaten by the Iroquois. He was canonized with Lalemant and other Jesuits (collectively, the Martyrs of North America) in 1930."
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Saint-Jean-de-Brebeuf
49er12 brungs up an issue which seems rather ignored. I think the rising mountains of garbage and what can be done about them are far more pressing than the issue of climate change.
man that is deep. even living out of my car i try to recycle every thing i can. but who knows ? what is actually taken and dumped in the ocean or a landfill. i guess the key is to reuse as many times u can which raises another issue ? these damn cigarette butts ? they say it takes a 100 years for them to breakdown in the environment. i dont smoke. but dang if that dont drive me nuts. i still have to look at them though. everybody else ruins it for me. WHY ? cuz ? i'm cursed ? or i dont have a good luck charm ? its as simple as this ? if u bring ur junk in. take it back out with u. yeah yeah thats the plan. k

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Focusing on the subject alone can seems hard enough for some without bringing other insignificant factors in the conversation, we all guilty but we all suffer from the ignorance, we seem to say it don’t matter or nobody lives forever, ignorance never stops pass the problem to someone else, no that sounds like politicians blame someone else or turn your back.

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what most people consider "Gods Country".
There are PLENTY of places in the US where people respect the land as a way of life.

There are also MANY highly populated places where people have zero respect and leave things looking like a third world country. Typically in my area these areas are along creeks and waterways located near shopping centers and traffic interchanges.

Last edited:

Bquamb

Dec 29, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, EQ 800, AT-Pro, Xterra-505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anybody look into this ad? ... I don't think so. This was an Ad actually put on by mega plastics industry basically saying "Its not our responsibility to keep the world clean, It's yours" Leaving them non-responsible for their Mass productions of plastics, Waste and so on.... These ads piss me off more than bring a tear to my eyes. It's bull$hit that they're able to get away with this for so long. The world needs to take a good hard look at the Plastics we possess and how to fix that atrocity WE HAVE ALL CREATED - Consumerism - Capitalism.... We as a human race is a Joke. never-mind the Platypus - It's humans.

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
It's a good job for prisoners. Gets them out in the fresh air and cheap labor.
The states that use prisoners to clean along the highways have the most beautiful roadways.
It's always easy to tell where it happens and not.

sure, so if there is more garbage make more prisoners to clean up after their betters
no solution

Bquamb

Dec 29, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, EQ 800, AT-Pro, Xterra-505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to back up what I've said :

https://www.chicagotribune.com/opin...onment-ads-pollution-1123-20171113-story.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keep_America_Beautiful

https://www.inc.com/joshua-spodek/r...ll-cry-too-at-our-pollution-levels-today.html

https://theintercept.com/2019/07/20/plastics-industry-plastic-recycling/

- TL ; DR (Too long ; Didn't Read)

The plastics companies wanted to start mass producing beverages in 1 time use (Single use) plastics and this was their strategy to show the government they have a "duty" but they used this as a Scape Goat.

Watch Broken on Netflix about the plastics industry - That will make anyone that cares about our world rage - It's an absolute, worldwide, 1st world, 34rd world and developping country problem.

D.R.I.V.E.S - M.E. - I.N.S.A.N.E

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
49er12, I feel your pain. Along with the grief suffered by our non-Indian friend, son of immigrants from Sicily. The low lifes that keep tossing trash out their car windows, dropping stuff everywhere, have a special place reserved in Hell, where they will spend eternity with a orange bag in one hand, the stick with a spike in the other, wandering the roadsides, until the place freezes over.

There are so many things to get in a dither about. These offenders are humans, not so far removed from the ancestors living in caves, who discarded everything where they stood. This action, by the way, has left the evidence archies use to reconstruct how they lived. The enormous piles of waste in our landfills is the answer. It will compact some day.

Back in the 70's, we would have trash call when underway, and all departments would take their bags and bags of trash, and anything else, to the fantail, and toss it. As did all ships in the world. It bothered me then, in fact, I was offended by the policy. I was not alone. That has been done away with. A small improvement. The legend has it, that the first thing man saw at the bottom of the Marianas Trench, was a coke can.

OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blame who u may, it happened, plastics, cigarettes butts, not biodegradable, it simply will catch up to be a problem. Point was from the beginning look at what we did as a whole in just a few hundred years, I have an idea , go make those low life politicians that been taken you for granted and lying to you for years, make them earn there salary, get rid of all the trash, but like most of us we simply point and blame others, awesome examples we set, we should alllook in the mirror

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Using inmates is just another type of slavery. I worked at a city landfill for years and the city regularly used inmates for everything from picking up trash, mowing grass, working the garbage trucks and anything else that the city could think up. I worked with several inmates at the landfill and most were not bad people. Most were just normal people that did something stupid & got caught. We had one young man that had a good job, rented a nice home, had a nice car, paid all of his bills. He had dated a lady for a short time 12 years before and hadn't seen her since. Twelve years after they were together, the state informed him that he has twin daughters and he owed 12 + years of back child support. He sold everything he owned and set up a payment plan with the state. He couldn't pay as much as they wanted so they locked him up for a year. After that year, he now owed even more and even though his boss hired him back, he still could not pay the state enough so they locked him up for another year. After he was released, it happened again. He spent three years in jail working for the city for $1.60 a day which was applied to his child support to pay child support on children that he did not know he had, had never been allowed to see and never had a DNA test to prove that they were his. The city had a laborer that worked his ass off for $1.60 a day. we had another guy that was locked up for being a drunk. He was also a master block mason. It was a running joke in the city that whenever the city needed a block mason, they would lock him up. this is common all over the USA. One stupid mistake and it could be you or me working for $1.60 a day.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate all the plastic trash too, but I sure do love a good bottle dump.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread