Speed dating metal detecting style

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
I had a strange thought today yes I know yet another one must remember to take the medication. I have a couple of hours before I have to go back to the white room so here is my idea take speed dating and add metal detecting isn't that the best picture the scene your out in a field and the speed dating thing starts so you detect in earnest your eyes meet the beautiful gals over just over from you you gaze intently and trip over a huge rock oh well on with the dates oops I hear the doctor calling gotta go what do you think

Bodyguard

Mar 11, 2007
Southeastern PA
Detector(s) used
BH Sharpshooter II
What I want to know, is how do you tell the difference between the beeps of your MD and the EEG you absolutely have to be on. I would also think the level of meds would interfere with being able to read the machine. As a matter of fact, I am rather impressed that you have the ability to type with the level of meds you should be on :D As always, a (rather inane) thought provoking idea 'Rich', thank you
JR

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Evidently the Shock Treatments are not going as well as expected....I am thinking a tad more voltage :)

Attachments

• KarloffFrankensteinAni.gif
    KarloffFrankensteinAni.gif
    163.9 KB · Views: 240
OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
gypsyheart said:
Evidently the Shock Treatments are not going as well as expected....I am thinking a tad more voltage :)
Where did you get my photo from then :D

OP
OP
S

strike it rich

Jun 19, 2007
Detector(s) used
gypsyheart said:
strike it rich said:
gypsyheart said:
Where did you get my photo from then :D

I have connections..... ::)
so isee my exwife is the one strangling myself thats her sister and the hooded dude my younger brother

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll tell ya what I think...screw the DATING part LOL!

-Buckles

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
with the 10 to 1 odds ratio of guys to gals that metal detect -- it would be speed pick a dorky nerd --give him a saidagive!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread