DID ANYBODY REALLY GET WHAT THEY WANTED FOR XMAS ?

Noah_D

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2017
Illinois (prev. NE Ohio)
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Garrett ACE 300, Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got a new shovel... hopefully I won't destroy this one as quickly. Also a dirtfishing t-shirt, a few old coins, and a nice water bottle. A few other things not related to treasure hunting though as well.

I already have been putting my new shovel to use, got a few IHP's, wheaties, a buff, silver rosie, and more during a 2 hour hunt yesterday... I think it works but I am going to head out later today as well. You know, just to make sure.:laughing7:

Last edited:

broken_detector

Mar 10, 2013
Alma Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Classic ID, Mikronta 4003
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I.needed a good shovel I bought this one and it's not wide enough for.my big foot. 20191218_123531.jpg

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
Heavy Duty Wagon Like a red ryder on steroids. Judging from his handle I would say its for hauling ore or pay dirt

ok so how about a picture or two ? so maybe we can be envious ? reminds me of gorilla glue. what a let down it was. sounds so big and tough. only to be let down. one more time

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
Got to spend some fun time with my grandson which I always cherish, as well as with my family.

now thats a lucky kid. when i was that age i only had the ones i had to push by hand and make vroom vroom sounds

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
i feel so left out ! if only i could go and buy a new soul myself. and still needing a good luck charm also. DOH !

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I tell my family I don't need anything, to spend it on the grandkids. I took up surf fishing this year, so my daughter got me a sand flea rake. And my wife, ever the thoughtful one, bought me a programmable pressure cooker. What ???

kenstein

Sep 28, 2012
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Can't improve it a bit. Had my wife, both of our kids, and all three grandkids together in one place.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tell my family I don't need anything, to spend it on the grandkids. I took up surf fishing this year, so my daughter got me a sand flea rake. And my wife, ever the thoughtful one, bought me a programmable pressure cooker. What ???
That is the equivalent of buying the wife an MD or your favorite handgun. My girl bought me a Ring (Video doorbell) So she would feel safe when Im away? In the same boat as you Kray. (1911 A1 was from my son, good lad)

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Its still in the box so no worries about it attacking anybody yet lol. Its going to make it easy hauling paydirt and equipment from places not close to the river.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got a load of Gettysburg relics, and some knapping stone.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a heart attack for my birthday. So, guess waking up on Christmas to family, friends & presents is the best. Tell you what! Having a heart attack gives you a whole new appreciation for socks & real non hospital food!! Appreciate EVERYTHING no matter how small or insignificant!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I received a new stainless electric food dehydrator to replace my old beehive. Oh my goodness, I thanked me!
Been making some awesome beef and venison jerky.

Shakakka

May 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I got an Excalibur for Christmas and I live on Long Island, so the beaches had better be ready.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
got a new longbow from 3Rivers, due to health issues, only 40lbs but that is just fine with me. the mind says yes but the body says no way so you make adjustments or work around the limitaions as best as you can.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must have been very good cause I got a GPX 4500:headbang:

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, after 35 years and 1 stroke, I still have my wife. For that I am thankful.

piegrande

Bronze Member
May 16, 2010
Living in rural Mexico we don't do heavy Christmas gift exchange. Christmas Eve is a family night, period. In our case, a neighbor woman, a widow, invited us to an evening meal. Not fancy, but it was a loving evening with hugs all around. Perfect.

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am extremely fortunate that at this time in my life I have no needs and no wants but on Christmas day (my birthday)
a Beautiful 32 year old woman from across the street was knocking on my front door.
When I went out to greet her with a hug she presented my with a brand new beer mug.
A hug and a mug, nothing could be finer for this 71 year old man.....Joe McDonough

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
got a new longbow from 3Rivers, due to health issues, only 40lbs but that is just fine with me. the mind says yes but the body says no way so you make adjustments or work around the limitaions as best as you can.

I bought a Howard Hill sweet heart long bow 60lb when i was 18 and sold it a year later, whywhywhy did i do that lol. Good luck with your new long bow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread