just renewed membership in stupid club!

TORPEDOX

Aug 23, 2007
Payette Id.
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S MXT
took my detector with me on a service call today, 180 miles from home base, to scout an old abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. when I stopped and pulled out the detector I realized I'd forgotten my digging tools! ??? >:( this is the second time for me.
at least I had my toolbox with some good screw-drivers.
I guess it didn't turn out as bad as it could have, as the job I was on took so much longer than I expected it would, i only had about 20 minutes of daylight left to detect. no good finds on this trip,,lots of chopped up aluminum can pieces, about 2 inches deep. probably from a bushhog mower.
Anyone else like to renew their membership in the "stupid club"??
;D

coin finder

Jan 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Beach Hunter ID 300
we all have had a bad day.. I forgot to turn my detector on!! Coin Finder. ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at least one thing went right for you.Boice state stomped Fresno state Again :D aa

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had just been telling a friend of mine why would anyone need a car charger for a detector. Then I went on a group hunt...guess what I had forgot to charge my detector the night before ::) I was sure kicking myself in the butt and wishing I had a car charger all the way on the hour drive to the hunt site.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope Boise state with a " C " thats how i pronounce it :D aa

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have forgot my batteries a few times. it sucks for sure. I broke my digger once and didn't have a back up. Sometimes it's going to be a bad day.

DANGLANGLEY

B

BIG61AL

Let's see - oh I did the old steel toed boots trick. Every time I'd pin point in all metal mode I thought "wow there are sure a lot of pipes and power lines in this park". Duh! I was following my boots backwards thinking I was over a pipe. Then one day I forgot my treasure pouch. I hate leaving the chewed up aluminum to find another day so I had two pockets of wet dirty sharp aluminum all day. It was not comfortable at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread