11/7 to 11/15 Carribbean water hunting, Anyone

carib hunter

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2007
Back in Barbados, in 1986, I picked up a taste for Caribbean underwater TREASURE HUNTING WITH an UNDERWATER METAL DETECTOR. Since then, I believe I've organized a 100+ Caribbean treasure hunting adventures for myself and my fiends. I've been to most Caribbean Islands several times and I know in advance, some of the best beaches to metal detect.
I always ask my non smoking friends in the hobby and my metal detector customers to come along with me. If I'm desperate for a fellow traveler I take a chance & ask on the forums for a die hard underwater detectorist to come along & pay there expenses.
There is an opening on the 11/7 to 11/15 trip to an island near Argentina. Coming so far, is a man from MN, a couple from MA & 2 from NH. If anyone reading this (man or woman) wants to go, contact me ASAP.
I usually arrange lodging via a villa, condo or resort, and a rental car or van.
This is not a business. I have a trip scheduled for Nov. 7 to 15th & one who wanted go, has disappeared and can't be found. In order for the others on the trip to afford to go, I must find one more under water metal detectorist to go with us.
Some of the expenses will be airfare ($500+ from your location, lodging (about $300 including cooked meals & a separate bed in a shared bedroom for 8 nights) in a villa overlooking A BEACH.
My trips are not for sight seeing, because we metal detect all the time. It's early to rise, detect all day in the sea, a hot meal for supper & we pass out for the night. If you are so inclined, there is usually one, willing to party until late.
George Streeter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread