For all the people that return things

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those of you that like to return things people have lost and do not want to take anything for it. Here is an IDEA you may like. When someone offers you money for finding something they have lost and you do not want it. Tell the people to just give to like St. Jude's Children hospital what ever amount they would have given you. They can give it in there name or your name or maybe BOTH of your names. After all the money would go for a good cause !!1
Thanks for READING THIS !!!

LouMiller

Dec 27, 2019
Austinville Va.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 Vanquish 540 Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those of you that like to return things people have lost and do not want to take anything for it. Here is an IDEA you may like. When someone offers you money for finding something they have lost and you do not want it. Tell the people to just give to like St. Jude's Children hospital what ever amount they would have given you. They can give it in there name or your name or maybe BOTH of your names. After all the money would go for a good cause !!1
Thanks for READING THIS !!!

I have always done this. I have gained so many permissions that way. recently i started donating plasma twice a week. It doesn't pay much but helps people especially burn patients. I donate the pay to one of the local food banks here that recently lost a major sponsorship this year due to a paperwork error. We , as human beings can always find ways to help others if we just take the time to look !

OP
OP
Gare

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LouMiller you can go detecting with me ANYTIME !!!

LouMiller

Dec 27, 2019
Austinville Va.
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 Vanquish 540 Nokta Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Gare , i am currently west of Cleveland in Elyria Ohio.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions