Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For giving me the name of his friend Andrew, who made Terry a beautiful coin ring out of a Morgan Dollar. I have always wanted a coin ring, and when Terry posted a picture of his a few weeks back, I knew his friend was going to be the person to make it for me. Although my ring is not quite as beautiful (not the ring makers fault), its because I chose to use a Franklin Half Dollar with my birth year. Lets face it, a Franklin does not have near the beauty of a Morgan. But none the less, I am very happy with my new ring, which will be passed on to my only Grandson someday. So Terry, once again, a huge thank you for sending me his name and contact number. All of this from 2 people who I have never met (except on this forum) You sir, are a true class act. Enjoy the pics, but the ring does look way better on my finger, than in the pics. Ron Trezurehunter on the forum.

Attachments

• ring1.JPG
    ring1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
  • ring2.JPG
    ring2.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 72
  • ring3.JPG
    ring3.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 57

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am so happy for you. I am so thrilled with mine, probably because it is just so unique! Andrew is a great guy, and is very talented. Congrats on your heirloom, and thank you for your kind words!:occasion14:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi . If anyone cares to try their skills at making a coin ring themselves . Uk metal detectorist on YouTube called Man in the hat has free videos on the subject . TP

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Second the opinion....Terry you da man!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry has helped me also. He is a good person to have in this forum

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice ring! If I wore jewelry, I might even follow suit, be ever since I had my ring finger mangled from catching my wedding band, I haven't worn a ring again.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I like the ring and Terry is a heck of a guy.:icon_thumright:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions: