Pulled the trigger on White's TRX Bullseye

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will love it and it works well around metal structures that drive a standard detector wild, like fences and metal playground equipment. You can tone it down and work an inch from those areas. bp

whistler84

Jun 9, 2015
BEAN FIELD ,IL
Detector(s) used
Whites MX-7 / Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive had mine running flawlessy for 2 yrs now. There are alot of mixed reactions on the water proofness. For my own comfort, i wrapped a couple layers of cloth medical tape around the speaker cover. As well as pressing a dab or grease around the power button rim, and a wipe off. As mentioned above, it is very precise, when you want it to be.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck I think you will do great it's not always what machine you have but getting your coil over the good targets..Hope to see you postings some cool finds

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have one as well, outstanding performance... better than my old garrett carrot

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one, pretty nice.

Just hot at the tip,...... and up high at the neck.

I may get another one, it interfered badly with the Simplex I just bought,......
So I traded it in for a Minelab Pro-Find 35.

It's supposed to not interfere.

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one, pretty nice.

20191230_151238.jpg

I may get another one, it interfered badly with the Simplex I just bought,......
So I traded it in for a Minelab Pro-Find 35.

It's supposed to not interfere.

Arrived today,.......

Pro_find (1).JPG

Pro_find (2).JPG

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very capable pin pointer...enjoy the new tool! :occasion14:

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never used a pinpointer until the TRX came out. My dealer gave me a real good price on one so I bought it. I have put it through some harsh conditions and it never let me down. Even though I now use an XP Deus and the MI-6 pinpointer I still carry the TRX to the hunting site with me as a reliable back-up.
One thing I do with the TRX after every hunt is to loosen the battery cap and stand it up so the batteries don't make contact. When I get done for the season I remove the batteries.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread