Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have hundreds of the treasure lost treasure found mags Ill look and see if I have any from the UK I have alot of other treasure hunting magazines Ill let you know if I do but I doubt it Good luck .What was the find he made. Have you tried ebay or writing the company ?

OP
OP
F

farcticox

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2020
Prince Edward Island
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
He called it a Saxon Wheel Broach, it was unusual in some way and got featured in Treasure Hunting. I have contacted them and joined there Facebook page, also asked on a UK detecting site, no luck. If all works out OK I should be getting his detector shipped from the UK, it is a Minelab Explorer SE, I know it is old now but he found gold and silver with it.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a back issue of the June 2003 magazine "Treasure Hunter" on eBay at the moment for £1

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333300992648

It may well be the one you want, since there's a picture of a "disc brooch" featured on the front cover.

Disc Brooch.jpg

OP
OP
F

farcticox

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2020
Prince Edward Island
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That's what I was thinking, maybe I will ask the seller for more information, that would cost me $30 to get it delivered.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what I was thinking, maybe I will ask the seller for more information, that would cost me $30 to get it delivered.

Heck, I could buy it for £2.75 including UK delivery and email pdf scans of the relevant pages to you for free. If that's of interest to you and you don't need the actual magazine then PM me with your email address and I'll buy it if it's still available.

If you put a $5 bill in the hands of some homeless guy/girl who looks like they really need it, I'll be happy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions