Just for fun!

LByles

Dec 23, 2019
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And also curious...so everyone finds sooooo much awesome stuff! What do you do with all of it? How do you display your stuff? Do you make any type of artwork with it? We haven’t found enough really yet for a display case on the wall or anything, and my wheat pennies, marbles, and plastic/glass buttons are probably going in mason jars. But I’m interested in seeing stuff displayed! I know my shed wasn’t dug, but found while out digging. Wanted to show it off on the wall, so I made a dream catcher (yes I have a permit to possess the hawk feathers).
F03F309E-C975-41A8-8D83-969852552076.png
Let’s see what y’all got!

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although I dont turn any of my finds into artwork, I do have over 40 display cases of the "keeper" items I have found. I use mostly vintage display cases that fit the "old" theme of the items we find. In the Nov. 2017 issue of Western and Eastern Treasure I wrote an article about displaying your items. Maybe you can dig a copy up online. Ron

OP
OP
LByles

LByles

Dec 23, 2019
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although I dont turn any of my finds into artwork, I do have over 40 display cases of the "keeper" items I have found. I use mostly vintage display cases that fit the "old" theme of the items we find. In the Nov. 2017 issue of Western and Eastern Treasure I wrote an article about displaying your items. Maybe you can dig a copy up online. Ron

Wow that's a LOT! I hope to eventually find that much good stuff! I'm currently googling the magazine lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions