Had a twofer returning rings to owners!

bulletproof002000

Nov 5, 2019
Big Spring Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Garrett AT max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last month I had an opportunity to hunt an 1920's house here in town. The owner had read on of my ring recovery posts on Facebook, and asked if I would help find one she had lost. We agreed that I would try and find her ring, and i could keep anything else i found. I found here ring in about 20 minutes, it was still in a gardening glove in her flower bed. I also found a neat silver ring about 8" deep in the back yard. I returned her ring, and showed her the other one, which she said she had never seen before but she purchased the home a couple of years ago from another lady. After some research at the court house and abstract company last week, i was able to find the previous owner of the old home. I informed her i had found a ring in the back yard, and wanted to see if she had lost one. She described the ring to a tee, so I swung by the retirement home where she lived yesterday and returned it. Made me feel like a million bucks, and made a couple of new friends at the same time....win win.

First ladies ring
FB_IMG_1580326521848_resized.jpg

second ladies ring
FB_IMG_1580326538650_resized.jpg

hill_billiez

Sep 16, 2012
SW PA
Detector(s) used
AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great job. That is a lot of brownie points in the karma game.
Ps. Beautiful rings.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Honorable Mention!:hello2:

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome!! Honorable Mention X2:icon_thumleft:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honorable mention x2. Well done

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fantastic story! :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread