Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Flipperfla

Dec 2, 2018
Fl.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pony tail! Lol. I was in a Band, livin the life. 100w Stack of Marshall’s, Les Paul and a Triumph. Life was good.

Last edited:

Flipperfla

Dec 2, 2018
Fl.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I my own mind! Lol. Here is a pix of when we played a concert with Manfred Mann at the Mishler Theater in Altoona, Pa. up in your neck of the woods. We were a College Frat Band. Penn State and U of Md.were my favorite places to play, parties right out of the movie Animal House from the chicken wire in front of the stage, in West Virginia to Toga parties at PSU! 586CE037-7B7F-4A28-81AF-D74AA4CD7EB7.jpeg Now just a grey haired old fart!

Guardrailnickel

Jan 11, 2020
Pa. 19512
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I my own mind! Lol. Here is a pix of when we played a concert with Manfred Mann at the Mishler Theater in Altoona, Pa. up in your neck of the woods. We were a College Frat Band. Penn State and U of Md.were my favorite places to play, parties right out of the movie Animal House from the chicken wire in front of the stage, in West Virginia to Toga parties at PSU! View attachment 1805485 Now just a grey haired old fart!

If you played with Manfren Mann that's really cool!

Flipperfla

Dec 2, 2018
Fl.
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my biggest thrills back then was when Steppenwolf rented our PA and lights. Our Drummer ran the lights and I ran the board. That was a magic carpet ride night to remember.

Last edited:

Sidevalve45

Apr 8, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
I worked for the same company for 40 years and retired last February at 59. Since then I've been promoted to head cook and dish washer by the wife. Also keep myself occupied with a few hobbies.I'm gearing up for making maple syrup at the moment. I have 70 trees tapped and hope to be running the evaporator next week.

Last edited:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my biggest thrills back then was when Steppenwolf rented our PA and lights. Our Drummer ran the lights and I ran the board. That was a magic carpet ride night to remember.
Now that is cool.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Retired to me just means buying a new set for the truck, and apparently will mean that for a loooong time. There is hope, as longevity runs in the family. I had an uncle that lived to 105.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread