Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I admit, I usually freeload at a Giant Eagle when I get a script filled and raid the magazine rack for the latest issue of Western/Eastern Treasure mag and read it while waiting (I tell them to take their time) lol. But as of late I’ve not seen it...checked online and found out that it is not in print any longer and available online only... Not sure if anyone else has addressed this and I apologize if so... but I am personally saddened... Thx Ddf.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Yea, it's been posted here. It's the trend of ALL magazines...

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dropped my subscription to Western and Eastern, and signed up for American Digger. American Digger is a great magazine also, and you have the option of a hard copy or digital subscription. I like to read a magazine the way they were meant to be read, anywhere I care to take it. Reading a magazine on a laptop is just not my style. I was also disappointed in Western and Eastern's decision to go digital. I have even written many articles for them, but will no longer do so. Many of my fellow club members felt the same way. Out of a 148 paid club members, over 100 dropped their subscription to Western and Eastern. It is a sad day when magazines can no longer be purchased at the book store, or found in your mailbox. I guess they call this progress ? That's why I metal detect - take me to the past ! The future is scary.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread