Trump to Declare National Emergency Today - Page 134
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 134 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 2057
Like Tree5490Likes

Thread: Trump to Declare National Emergency Today

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32659 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    95% of the masks I see people using dont do squat, surgical masks are single use and designed for use in hospitals they do not filter out the air you breath, they are designed for use in a controlled hospital environment. The manufacturers even put warning on the boxes that they are ineffective for Covid19. The home made ones are useless.

WHO, CDC and U.S. surgeon all originally said masks dont work for stopping the spread of Covid19, Coronavirus is coronavirus, covid19 is just a different strain of coronavirus.

Again if wearing the masks gives you a sense of security have at it.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...rus-2020-01-30
    weighit and Rebel - KGC like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Jun 2018
    1041 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kace View Post
    Thanks For Posting That Kentuck... You beat me to it!

I think that's been a Big confusion on the N95's...Nobody has done a great job Publicly of explaining there are two different types.

What's happening in the USofA is Not Working. Regardless of how we feel about things or people, We've All Got To Come Together and Protect Each Other. That's the Only Way to get past this is working together. We can't keep doing the same thing over and over and failing while the rest of the world moves on.

I don't LIKE wearing masks or respirators either, but it's worth it if we All do it when we go out to TRY and stop this virus or slow it down til it's manageable and hopefully at some point treatable without death or lifetime side effects.

If people can't find or afford masks, use a linen table napkin folded in half....so you can't see sunlight through it. Wash it in Hot Water in the laundry before the next use. Thrift stores or garage sales sometimes have those if you don't have some. Anything is better than nothing and I doubt seriously any of us wants to go back to mandatory stay at home orders again.

I talked to three people today...unknown to each other and they've All lost trips they had planned and Paid For to Europe cause we aren't allowed to visit there due to this virus here. I realize that's a luxury, but one of the three is a 40th anniversary they've been planning since their 35th...I doubt another 40yrs will be there for them. One was a honeymoon, which who even knows if there will be a wedding, the Priest said he wouldn't plan on it happening like they've planned in the Church. The other was a vacation.

All 3 of these couples will survive not going to Europe, but there's No Reason we as a country should be on that list of unwanted and banned.

Stay Safe Everyone!

Kace

You are more than welcome Kace. It's heartening to know there are those out there who truly get it. Unfortunately this looks to be a big year for Darwin Awards, at a huge cost to the innocent general public they take with them. Thank you for all you do.

Best Wishes to You and Yours!
    SeabeeRon and Kace like this.

Charter Member

Nov 2007
    somewhere between here and there, south of over there but north of that place
    titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
    1143 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Treasure_Hunter View Post
    95% of the masks I see people using dont do squat, surgical masks are single use and designed for use in hospitals they do not filter out the air you breath, they are designed for use in a controlled hospital environment. The manufacturers even put warning on the boxes that they are ineffective for Covid19. The home made ones are useless.

WHO, CDC and U.S. surgeon all originally said masks dont work for stopping the spread of Covid19, Coronavirus is coronavirus, covid19 is just a different strain of coronavirus.

Again if wearing the masks gives you a sense of security have at it.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...rus-2020-01-30
    well that's easy. Don't wear a mask if it offends you. In the mean time don't bother those that chose to. Freedom is a two way street and if the capitalists want to make rules for their brick and mortar stores, they should be allowed to without interference. You can write a letter to headquarters letting them know you're not going to shop there. See. Easy Peasy. With over 10K new cases today in Floriduh, I'm sure they'll pay close attention to your feelings.
    when you tug on a single thing in nature, you'll find it's connected to the rest of the world. John muir

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2008
    Great Lakes State
    dirtfishing
    3270 times
    silver surfing
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I didn’t wear a mask last year, the numbers haven’t changed. Lots of flu last year.
    jeff of pa and Rebel - KGC like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    32659 times
    Quote Originally Posted by davest View Post
    well that's easy. Don't wear a mask if it offends you. In the mean time don't bother those that chose to. Freedom is a two way street and if the capitalists want to make rules for their brick and mortar stores, they should be allowed to without interference. You can write a letter to headquarters letting them know you're not going to shop there. See. Easy Peasy. With over 10K new cases today in Floriduh, I'm sure they'll pay close attention to your feelings.
    Where did I say stores don't have a right to block people with out masks? Where did I tell anyone dont wear a mask? I in fact said if wearing a mask makes you feel secure to have at it. Works both ways, dont harrass people who chose not to. If a store requires a mask and I need to go in then I wear a mask or I dont go in, it's simple.
    ticndig, Goodyguy, BillA and 2 others like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2008
    Great Lakes State
    dirtfishing
    3270 times
    silver surfing
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    They told us people would die in the streets! No one I know has died, I’ve been working on the street since day one, what’s going on?
    jeff of pa and Rebel - KGC like this.

Dec 2003
    Porter Township, Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    39138 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I look at the Obits Every day here.
    Every day there are listed from 1 to 10 People on Average Dying

Same as it ever was !

Same as it ever was !

they don't list the Births
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Jul 02, 2020 at 06:05 PM.
    fistfulladirt and Rebel - KGC like this.

Dec 2003
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    39138 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000bigdiamond.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	500.4 KB 
ID:	1846285

I Guess they are All gonna die One Day !

Maybe not Today,

Maybe Not Tomorrow.

Maybe not even this Year Yet.

But One Day ! They or Someone they Talked to Will Die
    Last edited by jeff of pa; Jul 02, 2020 at 06:21 PM.
    fistfulladirt and Rebel - KGC like this.

Jun 2007
    14864 times
    As it always has been...
    jeff of pa and fistfulladirt like this.

Dec 2003
    39138 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  13.8 KB

us
    Sorry Honey, I can’t. I’ve got plans with my metal detector.

Nov 2013
    Mountain Maryland
    Garrett AT Pro, AT Max
    15131 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (3)

Name:	CBA06593-EC18-4957-9D85-0A3A93B8CC4A.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	1846294
    Last edited by BigWaveDave; Jul 02, 2020 at 07:44 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Feb 2008
    Great Lakes State
    dirtfishing
    3270 times
    silver surfing
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaveDave View Post

Name:	CBA06593-EC18-4957-9D85-0A3A93B8CC4A.jpeg 
Views:	5 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	1846294
    Why didn’t you care last year? Or the year before ?
    Oh, Freddie!
    Rebel - KGC and AARC like this.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    4820 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.

Name:	IMG_4751.JPG 
Views:	3 
Size:	611.4 KB 
ID:	1846298
    FIRST RULE OF TREASURE HUNTING: RESEARCH THE TELLER OF THE TALE WITH AS MUCH DUE DILIGENCE AS THE TALE ITSELF.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones, Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones, Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe. GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
    4820 times
    Metal Detecting, Relic and Artifact Hunting, Prohibition Era and Civil War Era Cache Hunting.
    Quote Originally Posted by fistfulladirt View Post
    They told us people would die in the streets! No one I know has died, I’ve been working on the street since day one, what’s going on?
    I'm glad you haven't lost anyone. I've lost Two. I still wouldn't wish that on you.

While on the subject.

Would You Be Willing Today or Tomorrow To Sign A LEGAL Document Saying That You Decline Any and All Medical/Hospitalization Services, Going AMA Should You Get Covid-19/Coronavirus or Any Pre-Symptoms of It?

Kace
    Last edited by Kace; Jul 02, 2020 at 11:35 PM.
    FIRST RULE OF TREASURE HUNTING: RESEARCH THE TELLER OF THE TALE WITH AS MUCH DUE DILIGENCE AS THE TALE ITSELF.

us
    Kace

Aug 2017
    4820 times
    This is an interesting article that's pretty relevant to what's happened and is happening around the world. I hope Missouri doesn't get like that again. My Dad lost an Uncle who was 9yrs old and his Great Uncle who was 23yrs old. Sorry the pics aren't better.

Kace

Name:	IMG_4749.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	683.8 KB 
ID:	1846299

Name:	IMG_4744.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	919.1 KB 
ID:	1846300

Name:	IMG_4743.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	4.06 MB 
ID:	1846301

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links