Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am on Active Duty with ARNORTH, (5th Army), and yes, this crap sucks and it's just the beginning! Media is the problem for all the hype! They have never been our friends and we all know 90% is lies and BS they put out! H1N1 had way more cases and much more deaths, but there was no pandemic that even went about with it! Research how many were infected and how many died from H1N1! But there are other things coming I won't get into because then it becomes political. Read the first part of my sentence and you will understand what I know.

One of the soldiers in my unit, his mother-in-law works at a food distribution center and she even told him the distribution centers are hurting big time! Problem is, people working at the distribution centers work 8-10 hours a day, then go home. Trucks are waiting to be unloaded and truckers are lined up down the roads to unload-and load their trailers to deliver our everyday food. These truckers have to sit and wait overnight to get unloaded because the distribution center employees are not working 24 hours shifts so there is a gridlock in the trucking industry. If any of you live near ANY food distribution centers like some of your major grocery store chains, (Not Walmart), (in Texas it's HEB), you will see semis parked all over the streets around the distribution center and even the main highways, waiting to go in and get unloaded.

Many of you think things are not bad yet or it is going to be back to normal in a few weeks. It's going to get worse and we will be told to stay home possibly up to June or through this summer. The economy is going to go to crap!

We are also going to be coming into a really bad hurricane season this year according to the reports. So what will that do? It will cause a lot of displaced people leaving major cities to be moved into other areas which will cause more people to be infected on a very large scale.

I am in the process of buying up gold and silver bouillon for 3/4 of the money I have in the bank because I got a really bad feeling the banks are going to be next goes under and people will not have any money for whatever they have in the bank because if people don't get back to work really soon, the economy is going to take a big big big dump and we will not be able to recover from it!

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better safe than sorry, there are now 77 reported cases in your county.

thing is they don't say where.
Ever since the Aids Epidemic Schuylkill County has Changed. :( They used to say Who was in the Hospital.
Now they just give Numbers

I Recently Moved where I Put the Red Dot Far West in Porter

000gyut.jpg

For all I Know the Cases are towards the Poconos, N.E.
& Reading, S.E.

As said Before, I'm not a Paranoid. IF I don't Touch my Face, while Out & About, Or let anyone Near my Face
to Spit at me, I think I'm safe.

IF I Come down with the Sickness, First Thing I'll ask for is a Prescription of Hydroxychloroquine .

By the way LOL On washing hands ,apparently People are Sitting home watching TV,
Getting up every hour to Wash their Hands ? Why ? where were their hands ? (don't answer that)

B.T.W. by all means, Stay Safe !
I am not Dictating to anyone how they should Live their Lives.
I Am just saying, I Love the Freedoms I Have left .
And under no Circumstances Wish to Compromise them ! :coffee2:

What's that Phrase ?

index.jpg

{not meant as Political. Meant as a personal opinion on how I intend to live my Life]

Last edited:

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive seen a bizarre phenomena of single people driving in cars with masks....like its airborne.... inside their own car... :laughing7:

chub

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive seen a bizarre phenomena of single people driving in cars with masks....like its airborne.... inside their own car... :laughing7:

chub
I saw that too the other day. Everywhere else people wear the mask to protect others. Here in the US people wear them thinking it protects themselves.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think many times they just forget to take them off. I wear a mask in grocery stores and have forgotten to remove mine till I looked in rearview mirror on way home.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw that too the other day. Everywhere else people wear the mask to protect others. Here in the US people wear them thinking it protects themselves.

Ok if that's true then why do doctors and nurses need to wear them?
drs.jpg dr.jpg

They were taking us for idiots telling us that wearing a mask would not do any good.
Doctors and nurses know better

Chinese people have known it for years!
china.jpg

I bet China's leaders were laughing their butts off when they heard the American people were being advised not to wear masks.

Covid-19 is a respiratory disease spread by airborne droplets from coughs, sneezes, conversation and even breathing by an infected person mostly entering our nose and mouth as we inhale as well as being spread by touching our eyes nose or mouth with contaminated hands.

Good luck not wearing a mask and gloves around people in public areas.

Last edited:

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

chub

Kind of like construction workers wearing their hard hats while sitting down eating lunch?

If this is actually a serious virus.and if the mask is actually effective...Unnecessary handling of the mask is not a good idea.

When someone has very bad allergies...or no immune system..you will typically see them wearing masks at all times when they are not in their home.

Last edited:

lukdiver

Dec 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good site for 'models' our politicians are likely running with ( https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections ). It has 'America' on home page and you can click on individual states. My state (WA)is following the curve thus far so hopefully our governor backs off the 'shutdown' sooner than later. We have to restart this $22tril/yr economy before Congress spends us into oblivion. Be safe out there guys and wear a mask.

Attachments

• 20200405_081815_resized.jpg
    20200405_081815_resized.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 31

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1818763 View attachment 1818765

They were taking us for idiots telling us that wearing a mask would not do any good.

I bet China's leaders were laughing their butts off when they heard the American people were being advised not to wear masks.

Covid-19 is a respiratory disease spread mostly by airborne droplets from coughs, sneezes, conversation and even breathing by an infected person entering our nose and mouth. Good luck not wearing a mask around people in public areas.
You left out the eyes.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But there are other things coming....
I keep hearing LEO, now Military men, even our own President saying this....

I always hate being left outta the loop...
not always easy, seeing into the future, either...
It's kinda like Kramers movie phone scene,
"why don't you just tell me... (what movie you want to see)...." :laughing7:

What do they know, that they're not telling us?
I've got ideas/images of what could possibly come down...
living with hurricanes, keeps one prepared, more or less, for anything...
while trying to be a realists, not an alarmist.

I can only cover all my angles, best I can...
with what knowledge I have or is available.
If knowledge is being withheld, how does one make informed decisions? :dontknow:
Guess it falls under: Be ready for anything. :dontknow:

Thank HarlayMan, for your service & be safe.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1818763 View attachment 1818765

View attachment 1818777

Covid-19 is a respiratory disease spread by airborne droplets from coughs, sneezes, conversation and even breathing by an infected person mostly entering our nose and mouth as we inhale as well as being spread by touching our eyes nose or mouth with contaminated hands.

Good luck not wearing a mask and gloves around people in public areas.

I Think the Chinese are Laughing Seeing People on the U.S. Streets wearing masks.
& The Enviro Nuts are Loving it too.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a solution to those who refuse to "social distance"...

ab03c5d950b6b7463291ea0e21bfa821.jpg

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Think the Chinese are Laughing Seeing People on the U.S. Streets wearing masks.

Only because we were told to make our own............................:laughing7:
mask1.jpg mask6.jpg

mask3.jpg mask4.jpg

mask5.jpg mask.jpg

Last edited:

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
i have been hearing that too -But there are other things coming-
and variations of
talked to a friend retired airforce he said look up HPCON levels
HPCON = Health Protection Condition
i did, got hits for dif bases units ect, pondering the meaning
dystopian images thoughts,and scaring the hill out of myself
here is 2 pg i looked at, from the army
https://phc.amedd.army.mil/topics/campaigns/covid19/Pages/HPCON.aspx
https://ephc.amedd.army.mil/HIPECatalog/searchResults.aspx?hotlist=88
ran across this too
https://media.defense.gov/2020/Feb/26/2002255006/-1/-1/1/FORCE-HEALTH-PROTECTION-SUPPLEMENT-2.PDF

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 Political Posts Deleted in a Row.

NO POLITICS !

if you must talk politics become a Charter Member http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/payments.php

to Spew your Political Hate ! I'll be happy to Ignore you there ! :coffee2:

Sorry about that. I honestly didn't see anything political in my last post. Was it in the link? I hadn't read the link article in a while. I thought that it stuck to media coverage.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your opinion imo was Purely a Political one.
proof of that cannot be Discussed here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread