JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

IMAUDIGGER

Silver Member
Mar 16, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I am out... I may enter up to 6 places... maybe even seven... things we use come form all these different places... and beings we are "short" on things.

Normally on a weekend... we may enter 25 places.

Holy crap!! That’s a lot of shopping around.
I have not entered 25 places in the last 6 weeks!

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Inflating the numbers helps the hospitals. They’ve got their hands out. More cases, the more funding. Skinned knee and a cough? C-flu $$$!

I would get fired if I worked at a hospital, I wouldn't go along with falsifying records, running a scam. We are supposed to be able to trust the hospitals, then some are doing these things and we are supposed to accept or turn our head to the fraud?

Perhaps if the right people pay attention, and take note of where and how the crimes such as false billing are occurring, to deal with after this is over. Although I would be pleasantly surprised if anything happened.

Those false billings ulimately fall on the taxpayers. We the people, and I don't enjoy getting ripped off.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would get fired if I worked at a hospital, I wouldn't go along with falsifying records, running a scam. We are supposed to be able to trust the hospitals, then some are doing these things and we are supposed to accept or turn our head to the fraud?

Perhaps if the right people pay attention, and take note of where and how the crimes such as false billing are occurring, to deal with after this is over. Although I would be pleasantly surprised if anything happened.

Those false billings ulimately fall on the taxpayers. We the people, and I don't enjoy getting ripped off.

Is there any proof these falsification are even going on?!?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep the plastic bags from stores in my vehicles, when I pump gas I use the bags to handle the pump and card scanner, then when I am done toss then in trash can. I still use my own hand made sanitizer before I get in vehicle. I make my own sanitizer using 91% alcohol and aloe vera jell, 4 parts alcohol, 1 part aloe (1 cup alcohol + 1/4 cup aloe), work out to be 70% alcohol which is actually stronger than Purel hand sanitizers, no problems with my hands yet. I put it in small 2 oz spray bottle I carry in my pocket..

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Well here is my dealio... I don't really want to wash my hands every 30 minutes... or even every hour I am out...

Disposable gloves... decent ones... I wear those and use heavy duty Clorox wipes ON the GLOVES... so say I pump gas... I hold pump handle with one hand WITH glove on... theother hand WITH glove on is holding a fresh wet Clorox wipe... when I hang the handle up I wipe the wipe all over gloves...

Repeat.... over and over ... same wipe... until it starts to dry out... BUT same gloves.

When I get home... I remove gloves and toss... wash hands... good to go.

But see I am killing the virus... and any other bad crap all the while WITHOUT having to keep washing my hands everywhere.

IF everyone did this... and was killing germs on everything everywhere... this would break some of the "chain"... now of course... this does nothing for the "air" we breath in... for that we must continue the distancing and masks.

And I keep spare pair of gloves on back pocket... in case I gotta pee somewhere... then I toss gloves... pee... wash hands... put new ones on.

In an average day if you pay attention to everything you actually place your hand on... AND WHAT you placed you hand on you will actually be amazrd at how many objects your hands have come into contact with.

Now think... WHO did the same and touched the same... seconds ... minutes or whatever BEFORE you did.

And did they have it ? ? ?

Who will ever know.

ARC,
We have all been dealing and living with contaminates our entire lives.
Our bodies were designed to combat NATURAL occurring bugs/viruses/toxins, (edit; provided we give the fuel that it was designed to run on).

Most of us leave ourselves open by eating crap, some of which may be fake food that happens to taste good and is convenient. Our bodies were designed for real food without extra secret ingredients.
The traveling Elixir Salesman came through town, and we jumped on board.

How did we get so dumb?

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Is there any proof these falsification are even going on?!?

Only what we have told by friends that work at hospitals.
There have been other reports, but not from folks we know personally.

I believe our friends. They are not sure what to do about it.
There may be a lot of health workers that are having a hard time balancing things within themselves.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What records are they supposedly faking? Do you mean they're padding the billing, hoping for a windfall from the Govt? ( you and me )? That's business as usual, isn't it?

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gotta say that there might be great merit in AARC's plan- Bleach the Earth.

Although Isopropyl or ethanol Alcohol might be less expensive and more effective than Clorox wipes. I'm thinking fill a plastic coffee can with a bottle of 'shine and just dip your non-disposable gloves in it then let dry. Keep the lid on the can so it don't evaporate. These viruses are just reconfigured DNA wrapped in fat with a bit of protein. 70% Alcohol dissolves fat most certainly, making the viruses inert.

I gotta admit too, that I ain't as meticulous as AARC, but I use alcohol on my hands, steering wheel, door handles and after I touch anything that anyone outside my household may have touched. No gloves for me until I got a cut finger or hand.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're a small town and I personally know people who work at the local hospital. They're not faking any records here. Can't speak for the rest of the country, though.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
We're a small town and I personally know people who work at the local hospital. They're not faking any records here. Can't speak for the rest of the country, though.

From what we were told, cases where someone comes in and wants to be tested but is not severe, and at the time, not enough testing, so they get sent home to self quarantine.
These cases were getting counted as cv.

Terminally ill with pre-existing that catch cv an die, get counted as cv, and cause is marked down cv.

I don't think this is everywhere. But does appear to be happening, or at least was.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
From what we were told, cases where someone comes in and wants to be tested but is not severe, and at the time, not enough testing, so they get sent home to self quarantine.
These cases were getting counted as cv.

Terminally ill with pre-existing that catch cv an die, get counted as cv, and cause is marked down cv.

I don't think this is everywhere. But does appear to be happening, or at least was.

We don't know anyone at the local here, just moved a couple years ago.
Our friends that told us, are in different ares than us, so I don't know what was/is being done here.

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I gotta say that there might be great merit in AARC's plan- Bleach the Earth.

Although Isopropyl or ethanol Alcohol might be less expensive and more effective than Clorox wipes. I'm thinking fill a plastic coffee can with a bottle of 'shine and just dip your non-disposable gloves in it then let dry. Keep the lid on the can so it don't evaporate. These viruses are just reconfigured DNA wrapped in fat with a bit of protein. 70% Alcohol dissolves fat most certainly, making the viruses inert.

I gotta admit too, that I ain't as meticulous as AARC, but I use alcohol on my hands, steering wheel, door handles and after I touch anything that anyone outside my household may have touched. No gloves for me until I got a cut finger or hand.

I'm the odd man out I guess, I certainly do not want anything to do with vaccines, so that means I will be better off if I build immunity to it. If I catch it, I do. If not, ok. I'll die when my time is up, so no point being afraid of it.

I also know that this is my decision for me, so I make sure not to infect others with whatever I may or may not have. Social distancing, etc.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I heard a report (I don't think this is political), it was reviewing the average deaths in the US.
This year for the past few weeks ending about a week and a half ago, the number of deaths for everything is down about 15%.

So less folk died this year than normally do. Probably less driving/travel, less night clubs, less party, less activity, . .
Something is a little off somewhere, considering everything.

Where is all the extra cv death?

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard a report (I don't think this is political), it was reviewing the average deaths in the US.
This year for the past few weeks ending about a week and a half ago, the number of deaths for everything is down about 15%.

So less folk died this year than normally do. Probably less driving/travel, less night clubs, less party, less activity, . .
Something is a little off somewhere, considering everything.

Where is all the extra cv death?

I think they are being balanced out by the other factors you have mentioned. Social distancing and the other measures have also had an effect on influenza deaths as well.
The CV-19 deaths are standing at 14,000+ nationwide, according to CDC. Deaths from automobile accidents have fallen so much this year that for the first time in history auto insurance companies are issuing rebates. Combine that with less flu deaths and it equals a large number. Still too early to get exact numbers though.

Last year in the US there were 40,000 traffic deaths and 61,000 flu deaths. Less air pollution may also be a contributing factor in less pulmonary deaths as well, of which there were 160,000 in the US last year. With an extra 8,000,000 now out of work. Work related deaths will be down also.

Definitely be interesting to see how much effect the new guidelines will have on the annual death rate numbers.

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I think they are being balanced out by the other factors you have mentioned. Social distancing and the other measures have also had an effect on influenza deaths as well.
The CV-19 deaths are standing at 14,000 plus nationwide according to CDC. Deaths from automobile accidents have fallen so much this year that for the first time in history auto insurance companies are issuing rebates. Combine that with less flu deaths and it equals a large number. Still too early to get exact numbers though.

Last year in the US there were 40,000 traffic deaths and 61,000 flu deaths. Less air pollution may also be a contributing factor in less pulmonary deaths as well, of which there were 160,000 in the US last year. With an extra 8,000,000 now out of work. Work related deaths will be down also.

Goodyguy,
I don't dispute number of reported deaths, it just seems weird to be having 15% less overall death during a pandemic.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goodyguy,
I don't dispute number of reported deaths, it just seems weird to be having 15% less overall death during a pandemic.

The numbers would be up by 14,000 so far if it were business as usual and that would not even be enough to increase the overall percentage from last year.
Last year there were 2,839,205 deaths in the US.

You are right 15% less overall deaths really puts the virus in context against all the other deaths. Not hardly a drop in the bucket.

Hopefully the C-virus deaths will not catch up and change that percentage. The projected number of c-virus deaths are lowering each day.
Now projected to be below 60,000 by August, down from 100,000 to 240,000

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we will never get back to normal.
I don't want to Get too Political here, But Beware of the Terrorist Minded as long as it is more dangerous then the flu

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last Supper2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions