Getting Old Sucks

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I just finished remodeling a bathroom that had the original 1959 wood toilet paper holder. The spring on that thing was so strong if you didnā€™t pop it in right it was like a flying missle and could fling the whole paper roll into the other room. Highly inconvenient when you really need that paper. Thankfully it has been replaced with the best invention of the 21st century, the pivoting toilet roll holder. Lift it up the rod with one hand, put the roll on and it drops back down and into place. Maximum efficiency, no toilet paper bombs. Technology is good.
No "over/under" pondering, then...? :laughing7:

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No "over/under" pondering, then...? :laughing7:

Unfortunately even the best invention couldnā€™t solve that dilemma but at least itā€™s fast and easy to switch if you have put it on wrong. And over is the only correct way of course.

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Glad you are okay TH! Just getting out of the car for me some days is a physical feat. šŸ˜†

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately even the best invention couldnā€™t solve that dilemma but at least itā€™s fast and easy to switch if you have put it on wrong. And over is the only correct way of course.

I have found if you just sit the roll on the floor, over or under doesn't matter and the wife will eventually hang it the way she wants. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread